Arman Villas Seminyak
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsbintang supermarketbedroom villaprivate poolgreat villadvd playerfree breakfastfree shuttle servicecomfy bedaway from the hustle and bustlegreat place to stayhot waterstaff were amazingbalitilesmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I booked for 1 bed room villa, for me it was sufficient for my needs .Yeah small water pool but I liked the design of my villa.The price is very suitable for my budget .I want villa in good location in the season so I think it was the best .

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AhmedIssawi
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Initially, having the front one bed villa, we found it noisy and too small, as we needed to do some work.
Thankfully we got upgraded to the three bed villa, which was much larger and had an upstairs wing.
Pool was great compared to a plunge in the one bed.
Staff v helpful. Thankyou Christian.
Breakfasts were simple but adequate to start the day.
Situated 3 min by taxi to seminyak shopping strip.
Villa just needed some new furniture and paint work to modernize it.
Also maybe a shopping service.
Otherwise pretty good.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank DOCWAYNE
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My gf and i were in search of a relaxing trip again and this time, we decided to head to Bali. We wanted a private pool and a cheap stay. We chose Arman Villa and loved the place. We stayed in the 1bedroom villa with a plunge pool (Yes. literally a plunge pool, just 2 swim strokes from one end to the other). The room is NEW, clean and neat. There is a kitchenette for simple food preparation, small fridge and a hot/cold water dispenser. The bathroom is beautiful with 'rain' shower head and a simple bathtub. They even built a small enclosed outdoor view for a feel of nature.

After the wonderful first night in the 1bedroom villa, i spoke to the manager(christian) and dewi(email contact) on the second morning commenting on the small plunge pool and we actually got a free upgrade to the 2bedroom villa on the second night! We were lucky as it was still available. The 2bedroom villa is gorgeous. The pool is big enough for a poolside party, tanning beds were new rattan rather than the orange ones in the photos, and the living room is equipped with the usual kitchenette but now with a toaster and full sized fridge.

During the third night, the shuttle service driver was off duty but Christian(manager) took the car keys and provided the shuttle service just for us! He introduced us the nightspots he used to visit in his 20s, and some recommended restaurants like Made's warung and Naughty Nuri's warung.

On the last day, we wanted to head to Nusa Dua for the beach as it is quieter compared to seminyak or kuta beach. Sadly, the shuttle service only range out to seminyak and kuta. However, the villa staff called for a LEGAL taxi(BlueBird Taxi) for us and it costs us 80000rupees to Nusa Dua which is a 30min drive from Arman. My 'illegal' taxi experience in Bali usually costs me 30k-50k(you have to be firm, there's plenty around) when travelling to and fro seminyak, kuta, and legian.

Stay:
There is a private pool which may be abit too cold in the night.
The kitchenette is more than sufficient for toasts or cup noodles.
The bed is comfortable, aircon is cold... everything you expect from a hotel.
Beautiful nature themed fully equipped bathroom with strong hair dryer.

Service:
Staying in a small villa has its perks but also bad points.
You will not be able to find a wide range of breakfast selection but just a simple cook(perhaps their own staff's culinary skills).
You will be receiving all of the staff's attention when you are back in the villa.
The shuttle service should be available unless it clashes with other guest's requests or destination being out of kuta or seminyak.

Overall:
My stay in Arman villa is superb. I dont think it can get any better unless you hire a private driver or have your own servant following you. Personally, I prefer small hotels or small villas due to the service you'll receive.

Room Tip: Get the 2 bedroom villas if you can afford the additional 100dollars. It's definately worth it. 1bedroom villas is good enough but dont expect a swim in the plunge pool.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I will tell you straight - this review is bias as my wife and I were lucky enough to be upgraded from a one bedroom to a two
Bedroom Vila. With that in mind - the Arman Villas tick all the boxes - excellent staff, excellent service, excellent facilities. The location is not in the "eats street" area but that's only a short scooter ride away.
The only semi negative remark was the breakfast - while it was lovely, there wasn't much choice. But hey - you can't have it all. Thanks Arman Villas - you made our holiday one to remember.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Choosing the right accomodation for your first time to a country is very important. And Arman did not disappoint us. Though there r still rooms for improvement for example the breakfast, but overall the excellent service provided by the staffs make it up for that. We really enjoyed our stay n will definitely come back.

• Stayed: May 2012