“Pamper Time”

Spa Bali Seminyak
Ranked #9 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spa Bali provides a complete array of massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, body scrubs as well as complete hair salon services. Our massage collection includes Ayurveda treatments, Chocolate Dreams massage and reflexology treatments as well as our signature Spa Bali Massage! Our nail salon features international standard acrylic and shellac treatments using OPI and CND products. We also offer complete wedding hair and make-up services.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pamper Time”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I love that these girls remember you everytime you got back no matter how long since your last visit. They have every service you can think of for great prices plus it is clean and hygienic with beautiful relaxing surrounds.

Visited April 2013

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Lovely, friendly service”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This spa is a little pricier than others in the area but the service and facilities are great. Clean with individual treatment rooms. My daughter had a manicure and i had a head and neck massage. It is a very relaxing and wonderful experience.

1 Thank NararaToni
Netherlands
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Decent, mid-range spa”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I found this spa on my last visit to Bali in late 2011 and found it to be satisfactory. Decided to try their services again when I was back in Bali earlier this year. This is a pretty decent spa from a price-quality perspective. Mid-range, I would say. It is fairly clean and modern, with individual and couple's massage rooms. There are also lockers for guests to keep their valuables. Staff are also friendly. For this trip, I had a mani, pedi and cream bath for hair. My cream bath for hair was okay-ish, nothing to complain about but not as relaxing as I would've liked it to be. I believe that under normal circumstances, my mani and pedi would've been good but I made the mistake of booking the last appointment for the day and in their rush to close shop and go home, my mani and pedi were rather rushed and I was gently urshered out of the shop without my nails being sufficiently dry. As such, my mani and pedi were ruined before I even reached my hotel. Overall, if I can't find any better alternative, I may still return to this spa but my advice is to reserve in advance and definitely don't take the last slot of the day.

Visited February 2013
Sydney, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Awsome Spa!!! Highly recommended :)”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I visited this spa 3 times during my Sep Bali holiday - I couldn't get enough. Very affordable and nice and clean, friendly staff. They have lockers for your valuables which i thought was a great idea. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a 5 star service without the price tag. Try the facial & body scrub my skin feels brand new again! Cant wait to come back!!

Sydney, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Expected better”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Have been coming to Bali for years and always use Spa Bali, however this trip we have been repeatedly disappointed.We always book several days ahead and this trip when we have turned up they have been unable to do our massage as the room is taken, they have double booked the room with people doing walk ins.This has happened twice in the last 2 weeks, will give them one more try before giving up for good and going elsewhere.

Visited September 2013
nanadan, Manager at Spa Bali Seminyak, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
We are so sorry to hear about your bad experience at Spa Bali. Though it may be a small consolation all of our reception staff have been reminded that advance reservations are NEVER to be shifted about! As you know Spa Bali is frequently fully booked with many of our guests return patrons like yourself.

We promise to do a much better job in the future with advance bookings. As a long term solution we are also in process of building a new Spa Bali location in Seminyak that will be in addition to our existing location. The new Spa Bali will be located on Jalan Drupadi about 500 meters from the current location. Hopefully then we will be able top provide our signature services to all patrons at any given time.

in closing we thank you for your continued patronage and hope we perform to your standards on your next visit.

Ms. Ketut