“Excellent Spa”

Spa Bali Seminyak
Ranked #8 of 117 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spa Bali provides a complete array of massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, body scrubs as well as complete hair salon services. Our massage collection includes Ayurveda treatments, Chocolate Dreams massage and reflexology treatments as well as our signature Spa Bali Massage! Our nail salon features international standard acrylic and shellac treatments using OPI and CND products. We also offer complete wedding hair and make-up services.
Perth
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just to let you all know this is a great spa .very good value for money.
The girls are all well trained and do a very good job.make sure you book as they are getting busy.Also the Spa is kept very clean.
Thank you to all the staff for a great day Mother and Daughter will be back for sure.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank The_Boss_and_King

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Worst Reflexology Massage ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife and I paid $30 for two 1 hr reflexology massages. We were expecting it to be good. Instead, the massage consisted of a lot of leg petting and close to no foot massaging. The girls massaging us also seemed to be very distracted and would stop massaging to look at what was happening in the shop or to talk. My wife had an average massage. Do not pay for reflexology here, go down the street and find a $5/hr place that will be awesome

Visited August 2013
4 Thank tyganinbali
Adam
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“hot stone massage was great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

We never tried a hot stone massage before and decided to go fort. There was a slight mixup at the start, they thought we wanted balinese massage. We clearly pointed at hot stone though.

After mentioning the receptiinist came and apologized and started the hot stone massage. They took their time and asked if the pressure was okay and when i asked to focus on my left shoulder the masseuse actually did!

They also didnt shorten the stone massage, which is a good thing.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Soeredj R
Adelaide, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

My boyfriend and i had two couples massages here whilst we were in Seminyak in July 2012.
I liked that the spa offered you a locker with a key! Usually in the cheaper massage places you just place your bag under the bed and hope its not raided!
The first massage we had was amazing! The women were very repectful and friendly! We felt very relaxed afterwards! I think i enjoyed it more than my partner as he said he felt no difference between spa bali and carla spa lol! I much preffered here! The presentation, cleanliness and overall look of the spa made me feel much more comfortable! Especially the fact that the ladies werent giggling or talking to eachother during the massgae!
The second time was almost as good. This time when i was asked to turn over the woman forgot or maybe she felt there was no need to cover my breasts with a towel like the lady had in the first massage! haha it was a bit cold and uncomfortable but we were in a secluded room with my partner so i wasnt too upset, just thought it was odd!

Overall great spa! Will definatley be returning next time!

Visited August 2012
Geelong, Australia
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 232 helpful votes
“Mum &'Daughter went to heaven here!! Magical & incredible !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Visited 8th July.

Dear Ms Ketut,

I have travelled to 10 Asian countries,your bali spa is the best experience I have encounter
In all my travel.The staff,decor ,how clean an it is 5 star spa.!!!
We choose the 4 hour package massage,cream hair bath( amazing,it was my favourite).
Facial,pedicure an manicure with Opi nail polish.

Our staff were Arpu an dila,were absolutely incredible. The best massage I have had.!!!
They were very caring an always asked us if all good an pressure is okay.

Well done girls your are a asset to this company.Ms Ketut,congratulation on having such
Professional staff and caring about their clients.

I will be telling all my family an friends to visit the spa,when they are in bali.
Can't wait to cone back next year !!! You need to get a website up and going.!!!

Ciao

ELISA Australia

PS: loved the jewellery in the shop too.

Visited July 2013