“Great massage great price”
Review of Spa Bali Seminyak

Spa Bali Seminyak
Ranked #9 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spa Bali provides a complete array of massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, body scrubs as well as complete hair salon services. Our massage collection includes Ayurveda treatments, Chocolate Dreams massage and reflexology treatments as well as our signature Spa Bali Massage! Our nail salon features international standard acrylic and shellac treatments using OPI and CND products. We also offer complete wedding hair and make-up services.
Perth, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great massage great price”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I read this place on TA and since it was on at the end of my alley where I was staying we decided to try it and we were not disappointed the prices where great and with 40 perfect off it was perfect great massages fantastic prices highly recommend

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“A bit more upmarket without the price tag”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband had a body scrub treatment here and it was his favourite out of all his daily massages. My girlfriend and I had the flower foot treatment and it was heaven! This is in on a great street close to heaps of villas. I absolutely recommend this place and would have gone back but we ran out of time.....

Bunbury, Australia
“who knew a facial could feel so good???”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Well I must say I am glad I did some research before our trip...With all the great reviews for this place, I thought it might be worth a look for myself and my lovely wife. So we found the place and went in to check it out.. Very Very Nice... we had a one hour Balinese massage, and made booking for a five hour hour package the night before we left...
So the day came and we taxied to the venue for a 3pm booking. On arrival we were given a cold water and lead into the first room for a beautiful massage followed by a body scrub, hot yogurt rub and a flower petal bath... next off to the front room for foot bath treatment and massage... Then out the back for the most amazing part of the evening, the facial. It was a first for me, and i must say it was AWESOME!! I was so relaxed i think i may have been visions/hallucinations!! We walked out the front again and both my wife and I could hardly talk.. We tried to talk about it, and just ended up laughing, it really was the ultimate.
They finished the night off with a Cream Bath, washing our hair then massaging in some kind of cream, heating it up, then washing it all out.
We left there, amazed and super relaxed, and went out for dinner close by.

One thing i must point out is that the girls did everything. the whole five hour package was with the same person, not shipped off to the next stage of a production line.

the only thing that could have made it better, would be to offer a coffee/drink at some point, and maybe a small entree sized meal to share(5 hours is a long time..)

I would recommend this place to anybody who is keen to listen.
Spa Bali Rocks!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best Day Spa in Bali!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

An AMAZING day spa... right down the road from where we were staying. Prices are very reasonable, probably not the cheapest you could get in Bali but still a fraction of what you'd pay in Australia for the same quality. The spa is one of the only places in Bali we visited that was air conditioned. The waiting area is nice and cool, and they give you mineral water to sip while you wait. The set up is very clean, modern and professional- what you'd expect at a high end Aussie spa, or one at a fancy resort. My boyfriend and I had a wonderful foot massage there on the first day (his first ever spa experience). We then returned with all our friends for more! Two days later I had a hair creme bath (essential after all that swimming), hair up and makeup (for a wedding- very happy) and a manicure (OPI colours- beautiful). The next day I convinced my boyfriend to return and we had a massage in the couples room (full body for me, just feet and legs for him- baby steps!). It was HEAVENLY... close to the best massage I've ever had. The lady's name was Tata.. but I'm sure they are all just as skilled judging by the other reviews. On our last day my boyfriend suggested we return for an Ultimate Foot Bath each- it was the perfect, relaxing end to our trip. I highly recommend you visit this spa- you will not be disappointed! Book in advance if you want something in particular as they are getting very popular!

2 Thank Alyssa888
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best spa day ever!!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My boyfriend and I booked the 5 hour Indulgent package at the spa and it was EXCELLENT!! I'm a massage therapist myself and have had a lot of massages over the years (good and bad) and the massage at Spa Bali was one of the best i've had. The Facial was also a favourite and my skin felt really good after. I have never felt so relaxed in my life! The staff are all very friendly and speak english very well. We couldn't believe how much high quality pampering you could receive for a fraction of the price you would pay in Australia! (Also the 30% discount is a bonus) I would highly recommend Spa Bali to anyone visiting Bali.

Visited March 2013