“Large Bookings”

Spa Bali Seminyak
Ranked #20 of 133 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spa Bali provides a complete array of massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, body scrubs as well as complete hair salon services. Our massage collection includes Ayurveda treatments, Chocolate Dreams massage and reflexology treatments as well as our signature Spa Bali Massage! Our nail salon features international standard acrylic and shellac treatments using OPI and CND products. We also offer complete wedding hair and make-up services.
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Does anyone have an email address for Spa Bali? I have a group for a Hens party I'd love to book into.

4  Thank yardavich
"place is clean"
in 8 reviews
"hair treatment"

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Just had cream hair treatment and upper body massage and yes it was good. However, not great! Worst thing was that I was we'll and truly done in 40 mins after paying for an hour...rip off, but didn't want to make a big scene.

I actually think some of the $6 massages are great value when I have not been ripped off once on time yet with them compared to the $16 for Spa Bali.

1  Thank Bongo000
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is a great spa, very relaxing and good value for money. We had 2 manicures, 1 facial, 1 massage,1 hair color; shampoo and styling for around $113 AUD. Staff are very accommodating and friendly, adding to the overall experience. I highly recommend this spa as you certainly receive good value for your money and feel great after the experience without breaking the bank.

1  Thank wsyme
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Excellent service and blissfully airconditioned. I had a 30 min manicure and 60 minute pedicure/ leg massage and it was the best I've ever had. There are cheaper places in Seminyak but Spa Bali is centrally located, very nice and reasonably priced.

5  Thank HerMadjesty