the Resor is a great quality hotel in a fabulous location. i have stayed there a few times now over the years and the standards seem to have remained the same. the staff are really lovely, rooms a big and airy and the location on Seminyak beach is excellent. while i was there though we were told that they are closing in the early new year, for about 3 years and will re-open as a five star hotel..as if Seminyak needs more of them!.. Seminyak is becoming more westernised with upmarket villa developments and familar branded shops moving in - such a shame. If you are staying in this area, make sure you get out and eat at the local warangs, away from the western/indo food in the upmarket hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali