Stayed here with my wife second week of August this year. The drive from airport is a bit of a drag due to traffic but not the hotels fault. It took us just over an hour in the afternoon. The hotel welcome was lovely with the customary flowers and cold flannel. Check in was very easy even though we made a special request for the top floor of the garden block. We had to wait a bit as they had to make the room up but gave us a complementary drink whilst we waited. Note there is no lift in the garden block but it's only 3 floors.
As said in many reviews the road between the two blocks is busy but the security guards are fanatic at making sure they stop all traffic for you and are very friendly. Initially we were not sure about staying in the garden but it was absolutely fine.
The room are large and very nicely laid out with big comfortable beds and lovely bathrooms.
All staff in the hotel were very accommodating and friendly.
Beds by the pool do go early so be prepared.
On a side note it's much easier to visit the bars by walking up or down the beach. Ignore Ku De Ta as there are much better less pretentious bars further down.
The bars around Seminyak square were busy and on the street. All a bit tacky compared to the beach bars. The food in the restaurants in the food market were excellent and excellent value.
All in all a lovely hotel in a brilliant beach location.very safe and you feel very well looked after.
Seminyak is slovenly but a bit touristy for me and Kuta was just chaos. But it depends on what your after.
Tip: ask the hotel to arrange a car and driver for the day and get out of the tourist area and see the real Bali, it's beutiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali