After a long 12 months without a break, constant work, kids, and the routine of getting ahead in life we found the Seminyak to be an oasis of tranquility, good service, good location, and good vibes.
The rooms were excellent. Room service excellent. There's an infinity pool that's the highlight of hotel (if you like a pool and time in the sun) then this is the pool for you. We spent 75% there. A special shout out to "Suparman" the pool service guy. Yes that's his actual name. He needs a promotion! More towels than you can shake a stick at too! Special note make sure you put your towel and book, etc before you go to breakfast as the quite large quantity of pool beds does go by around 10am.
The break fast goes from 0630 to 1030 daily and is top rate. It's not the best, of the best buffet breakfast however you can eat till you burst, bottomless coffee, great service staff, USA and Aussie newspapers, the whole nine yards! Sorry I couldn't remember any names from breakfast service but that's only because of my daily hangover!
A huge Special Shout out to the room service guys for their 5-6 trips to our room per day for more ice buckets! Those guys rule! Let me tell you that a $2 tip will practically get you the world in Bali!
I had plans of using the gym which was awesome but found myself glued to the pool. Only put on 5kgs over 10 days; not bad ey?
As far as location goes you are 300m from Ku De Ta (which I think is the most over rated and needlessly expensive club/ restaurant in Bali). But aside from that you're 30-1000m from 50150 great bars, restaurants, clubs, and shops.
We will be coming back to Seminyak Beach resort over and over and over. Thanks you for a wonderful time?
Steve Ausling and Sophie Gordon (Double Bay NSW)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali