8 good days spent in The Seminyak. We stayed in the beach wing. The room was good, esp. well prepared before we arrived (nice bath, blossoms...). This however could have been anywhere in the world. In this sort of hotel, one does not spend a lot of time in the room, so it was fine. The chapel, the infinity pool and the park around these all is just awesome.
Everything was clean, the personnel very polite and helpful - especially at the reception area. (They arranged us a fantastic romantic seaside dinner in a small restaurant in Jimbaran:))
The breakfast was good - both Asian and Western dishes. Sometimes the breakfast area was too crowded, so we did not always find a table. Also, organization around breakfast was not good. Somtimes we were waiting for 25 minutes to get a coffee - after having asked twice for it. (as a consultant would say: no one was responsible for anything, no task, no area - except for the two ladies at the egg station...however one of them could just make pancakes and waffles all the time - this would reduce the queue.)
The poolside area is great (with good finger food too:)) - it was not always easy to find a sun lounger....esp. when too many Germans / their towels around (and yes, living in Germany, i may write that, as it is true!!!).
We enjoyed our stay at The Seminyak - it is a good hotel, that also offers good things to spend time with (it was funny to release the little turtles in the sea, but also the GM's cocktail party is a great idea). The spa is very good - it looks a bit expensive, but they use quality products - my wife loved it!
The personnel is not always prepared for "the unexpected", sometimes the do hard to walk the "last mile", but they are all nice.
Overall: good value for money on the fantastic Seminyak beach, if you would like to relax and enjoy the sun or some cocktails at the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali