We stayed in the Suite on 9-10 Aug 2013, after 2 nights stay in quiet and peaceful Ubud. upothe atmosphere of Seminyak is definitely 180 Degree from Ubud. on the way to Seminyak, we passed thru Kuta and Legian, and was amazed how bustling these places were.
however entering Seminyak area, the atmopshere was not as busy as those 2 places. upon arrival we were greeted by friendly staffs. check in was swift and fast, we were then ushered to our suite. opening the door, we were greeted by the ocean view and how big the room was. the bathroom itself was large enought with jacuzzi overlooking the ocean. keep in mind though, it took forever to fill in the Jacuzzi.
the hotel has direct access to the Seminyak Beach, and it was extremely lovely. it was like having a private beach. you can opt to swim in the Infinity pool, or just lazying around in the sun lounges. but of course we prefer real beach with real white sandy beach, so the beach was the choice. the hotel itself is very secure with security guard and a beach lifeguard on duty on the entrance, so you dont have to worry for any unlawful trespassing by non-hotel guests to the hotel premises.
Staying in this hotel means you can skip those expensive sunset view from nearby beachclubs. the Sunset view from the hotel areas (we chose Sanje Lounge) is so memorable, that we spent 2 afternoons in the Sanje lounge just to wait and watch the sun went down.
the hotel was situated next to the famous KUDETA beachclub, and when we were staying there, there was an annual party held in the KUDETA. surely it was noisy the whole afternoon and night, but the hotel was thoughtful and provide every rooms with earplugs. fortunately we didnt hear a thing during the whole night.
we dont know about dinner menu, since we ventured outside to eat, and with so many very good restaurants nearby the hotels areas, such as the CHANDI or MYKONOS we decided to give them a try.
Breakfast was Excellent!. in fact we are very thankful to the hotel. we are only supposed to be entitled for 2 adults complimentary breakfast, however our 10 yr old kid is allowed to have free BReakfast for 2 days we stayed there, thank you!!
overall, we really love this hotel and will definitely stay there again if we ever decided to stay in Seminyak area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali