We have booked the garden wing room, which was a mistake and we will definitely book the beach wing room next time we go, but it did not bother us as much as I expected after reading all the bad comments on it here on Trip Advisor. Yes you have to walk across the street, but for some reason we did not mind that, as we basically left the room before breakfast and came back in the evening. There is a security guy stopping the traffic for you, so it is not dangerous and it is really only a 10 m walk across the road. The room was OK, nice furnished, modern, clean, only problem we had there was, it is just so loud to be facing the road, so we changed the room to the other side, which was better but still, slamming door, hallway music, ringing phone at the reception, you can hear it all! And if you are light sleeper, you will not have a pleasant morning.
Stuff is just amazing. People working in a hotel are always smiling, polite, helpful, and make your day nicer.
Breakfast is nice, sitting outside watching a garden, selection could be more variable, but no complains there.
Most importantly the POOL, I could spend all day in the infinitive pool. Drinking cocktails, having dinner there (The Indonesian specialties-amazing) or just hanging out with friends, the sunset from the pool is the most beautiful sunset you can see. Just because of that, and great stuff, we will go back to this hotel.
Location is good, with Ku De Ta restaurant right next door, and walking to the more lively street does not take more than 15 min.
Sum, we would go again and enjoy the stay. I would recommend this hotel, but would say, pick a beach wing for those who like to spend holidays in a room. For those who are to busy to take a afternoon nap, garden wing is OK too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali