a quite new resort with ideal location @ Seminyak beach. Location is closed to many clubs & restaurants. In my opinion, the infinity pool is the main thing that characterizes the beachfront resort. Seminyak beach is better for swimming and surfing compared to those of Nusa Dua, Benoa, Sanur, and Kuta. Staffs were very helpful and friendly. Most of breakfast menu are so-so / average taste. For those who choose to stay @ Garden wing room, the rooms are separated from the resort main wing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali