I had a fantastic time at The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa. The hotel is split into 2, the beach wing and the garden wing.
I stayed in the garden wing and yes they do take you in a cart over the road to this wing, but it's less than a 2 minute walk between the 2 wings of the hotel and there are security outside 24 - 7 to stop any traffic and help you cross the road. The rooms in both wings are identical, I had friends staying in the beach wing, and the rooms are spacious, with great bathrooms, rainforest showers, TV, minibar and a balcony with chairs. The garden wing also has its own pool, with bar and sun loungers if you'd like to stay there and chill during the day.
The hotel has a further 2 pools in the beach wing. An awesome infinity pool which overlooks the beach and sea and the other one is still stunning with a swim up bar. The food was of a very high standard and in typical Balinese fashion nothing you ask for is too much trouble for the attentive staff. I do like a spa and even though there are many street shops offering massages a lot cheaper I'm really glad I used the hotel spa.
Seminyak is my favourite Bali beach resort. Classy resort but only a 15 minute taxi away from the mayhem of Kuta. The resort has lots of good restaurants and shops although most of them will involve a 15 - 20 minute walk or a 5 minute taxi. I did ask the hotel order me a taxi once and they simply got a car and drove me there, a nice bonus. If you are looking for somewhere to go out and eat/drink/chill you must visit Potato Head - stupid name but huge really classy beach bar / restaurant. Very well designed beachfront property with great food, day beds, cocktails, swimming pool and also visit the similar but slightly more intimate Ku De Ta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali