We stayed for five nights at the Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa and it was amazing the service from the staff was faultless.
Cab drivers found my description of the resort name a little hard to understand but once I realized where it was it was easy to describe. After reading other reviews on trip adviser we decided to book in a suite as we didn't want to wind up across the road. We had a ground floor room with a private balcony the room was very modern with a few authentic Balinese touches. We had a king sized bed with two types of pillows each complimentry slippers, dressing gown and stacks of bathroom products replenished twice daily. Love the turn down service and getting clean towels twice a day lets face it we shower more when you enjoy time in the water. The infinity pool really looks like it goes forever when you sit in it and the edge of the pool fades away into the sea and the horizon. The cocktails are reasonably priced for a resort I loved the bali walkiki comes in a coconut reminded me of a picture of my mum in Bali in the 80s. Breakfast is included and delicious the Buffett has a great selection of eastern and western and if something is not on display the staff are more than happy to help track it down which was great for me as I wanted yellow passionfruit everyday. Now I accidentally let slip it was my birthday the next day when asking a staff member to book a restaurant for me and the next day they gave me a cake candles and all which was a really lovely and unexpected touch. I had two treatments at the spa which is beautiful and has resort prices to match but well worth one massage at least so you can use the jacuzzi and sauna. Loved the bathrobes and slippers they provided at the spa. The hotel also has a gym which they didn't mention on their website which is basic but is everything you need for a holiday work out. They also have free yoga classes and Balinese dancing lessons on specific days yoga in the sunset was nice. Wednesday night seafood Buffett is not to be missed so cheap and so tasty. Now the things that I can fault are petty but here goes... Mix up on arrival with our breakfast inclusion due to booking a discounted room via hotels.com they thought it was not included this was fixed and we got our breakfast included. Treadmill in gym cuts out must short circuit or something annoying if your half way through a work out (first world problem) staff come quickly to fix and reset if called. Small minor cosmetic flaws through out cracks paintwork ect which you expect to find in the humidity. We checked out the discovery hotel in Kuta and I'm so glad we stayed at the Seminyak as its smaller and much more personal with the the frills will stay again if I get the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali