We really enjoyed our stay at The Seminyak. We arranged airport transfers before we left Sydney and there was someone waiting for us when we arrived. The check in process was quick and we were shown to our lovely room quickly. I had read previous reviews that advised that garden rooms were across the road and therefore we booked a beach side room. The back patio of our room opened up to the resort and a short walk to the pool and beach. The resort was quiet and the grounds were lovely and meticulously maintained by a friendly team of garden workers. I couldn’t hear any traffic noise from our room which has been mentioned in previous reviews. I loved the free wi-fi. Every hotel should provide free wi-fi!
The buffet breakfast was excellent (the earlier you go, the better service you get- after 9am the service was a little patchy because the staff were so busy catering to the rush). We also had room service delivered on a few occasions which was really tasty and we also went to a ‘Sunset BBQ’ dinner at the hotel which was really enjoyable. Great views over the beach with a band for entertainment and really good food. The staff at the dinner were lovely and very helpful and the hotel went to a great effort to decorate the area where the dinner was held- it looked great!
Staff at the front desk were very helpful in making dinner reservations at local restaurants and helping me to book at tour that I wanted to do. The spa was lovely and I enjoyed two massages there- one that finished with a relaxing bath- lovely! The housekeeping staff were great too. Leaving ‘towel animals’ on our bed and also they found money we had lost under a chair and kindly returned it to the bedside with a note to us. The hotel also left a Wedding Anniversary cake in our room which was very much appreciated and enjoyed.
The staff were also great in allowing us to use the showers in the spa area to freshen up before our very late flight. We checked out of our room at 12pm and spent the day at the pool, before using the showers at about 6:30pm before heading out to dinner.
Overall we had a great experience at The Seminyak. The resort is in an excellent location in walking distance to many restaurants and the beach front infinity pool was the highlight. Easy to enjoy the days in the pool, watching everything that is happening on the beach…. You can even buy a sarong or a hat over the edge from the cool comfort of the pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali