A very similar experience to the previous review, with some minor frustrations over the unfinished aspects. We also booked many months ago when the soft opening was scheduled for December. The staff are wonderful and the pool area just lovely however the building noises and the unfinished areas did detract from the overall experience. We stayed for 9 days and hardly got a cab at all as the location is great. The hotel has a shuttle that is very flexible with times and drop offs so that was an added bonus. Breakfast wasn't up to our previous seminyak resorts and I agree that some of the design aspects are curious (glass bathroom making midnight toilet stops a bright light wakening experience!). All in all still a lovely resort that will hopefully be top notch when the works and garden are finished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali