Beautiful 4 bedroom open air villa with outstanding staff and service. The location in Seminyak was about 3 min walk to the main road full of shopping and restaurants. Less than 10 min walk to Ku De Ta beach club and the beach.
The staff was stellar, attended to our every need, made breakfast to order daily, swept and cleaned up the villa twice a day. They are able to arrange a car and driver for sightseeing for the day with even 1 hour notice. Same for massages in room, and they also ran errands and did shopping for us. We were pampered in every way.
They arranged a private yoga instructor for the mornings, I recommend trying this and most of all recommend Ingela if she is available; life changing experience.
The villa is 2 open air buildings separated by the pool and garden; it is exquisite with beautiful art, comfortable furniture, that zen feeling. The kitchen is fully stocked with full size fridge and filtered water. The fans keep it comfortable though we had a breeze nearly every day. 1 bedroom, the smallest but still beautiful and spacious, is right off the kitchen/living area side. The other 3 are across the pool. Each has an outdoor bathroom, (covered partially for rain but open air and some sky). The upstairs bedroom is the master bedroom officially, but all 3 of the main bedrooms are spacious with identical amenities (full closet area, flatscreen tv, full bath with tub/shower, robes, flip flops, air conditioning). Beds are extremely high quality and comfy. Though the master was the coveted bedroom where our friends graciously insisted we stay, the shower up there was a little difficult--- so breezy upstairs that the water stream would be very low, water pressure iffy. also note that the water here, of course not drinkable, also has an odd sulfur smell to it. Bottled water was supplied and refreshed twice a day to brush your teeth. Outside the master bedroom is a small courtyard, perfect for setting up the massage table for privacy.
We asked for extra sun beds that weren't pictured, they were delivered instantly and the staff covered the cushions overnight so they would stay dry. Note that the sun position in August will give you a shady pool after about 2:30pm, but still some sun in the garden until about 4:30.
The landscaping and atmosphere is stunning, the most relaxing place I have ever stayed. We had no problems, no complaints, no worries. I highly recommend Nyaman villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South of Bali, in the heart of Seminyak, the Nyaman Villas have been designed and built by the well established architect Stephan Remini. Contemporary, spacious, functional, design, the 6 villas have been conceived to offer the highest comfort and the best facilities for a luxury stay. Nyaman villas are located near to the beach. Boutiques and restaurants are within a walk able distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nyaman Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nyaman Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Nyaman Villas Bali/Seminyak