We have just returned from a family holiday in Bali. We stayed at Villa Nyaman for 6 nights. ( we could of stayed there the whole trip it was that amazing). We stayed in the 4 bedroom villa with my brother-in-law and his family. All together there was 4 adults and 5 young children (ages 7,5,4 and 2x 2 yr olds). I was very concerned about the pool having no fences but to be honest, for us thankfully it was not an issue. Like any place that has a pool you never take your eyes off your children anyway. The staff were incredible. So friendly, helpful and they kept the place immaculate at all times. The only problem we found for us was that the rooms were spaced far away from each other. (perfect if your children are a little older but because ours were so young we needed to be able to hear them) but we soon overcame the problem by an adult accompanying a child in the room. It is also situated in the heart of Seminyak so it was about a 3 minute walk to all the shops, restaurants and bars. We loved this place and look forward to returning again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South of Bali, in the heart of Seminyak, the Nyaman Villas have been designed and built by the well established architect Stephan Remini. Contemporary, spacious, functional, design, the 6 villas have been conceived to offer the highest comfort and the best facilities for a luxury stay. Nyaman villas are located near to the beach. Boutiques and restaurants are within a walk able distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Nyaman Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nyaman Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Nyaman Villas Bali/Seminyak