“Beautiful Spa that lifted my spirits and relaxed my soul!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Prana Spa

Prana Spa
Ranked #12 of 117 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
Brisbane, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Beautiful Spa that lifted my spirits and relaxed my soul!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I visited the Prana Spa Bali two times in the past week and had the following treatments:

Prana Signature Massage (60 minutes)
Hot and Cold Stone Massage (90 minutes)

Both treatments were simply amazing and I felt completely relaxed, happy and spiritually fulfilled after each treatment.

The architecture of the spa is absolutely amazing! You walk in off the busy streets of Seminyak and into a whole new world of tranquillity. As soon as you walk through that door an energy of calm and happiness enters your soul! There are also hot and cold plunge pools to help with your circulation which I highly recommend using either before or after your treatment (just request this when you are talking to your consultant before your treatment). The treatment rooms are also very nice, soothing background music, nice dim lighting etc. Both times I went, it was very easy for me to meditate during my treatment due to the amazing atmosphere.

Also - the staff are very friendly but also know the importance of silence during your treatment which is great! I think you'll find if you go to a cheap 'street' spa - the staff will just talk non stop and to me - that interferes with my treatment as I come not only for the massage but also to relax and meditate.

Yes - Prana Spa Bali will cost you more than other cheap 'street side spas' in Bali - but you are paying for a premium service that these other spas simply cannot offer. It is not just the treatment, it is the atmosphere of this amazing place and the well trained staff that make this spa stand out from the rest.

I highly recommend you visit Prana Day Spa if you are looking for a top quality spa treatment in an amazing atmosphere.

1 Thank Jonnie27
prana1, Manager at Prana Spa, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Jonnie27,
Wow! What a stunning way to sum up your Prana Spa experience. Lifting your spirits and relaxing your soul is the perfect way to describe the unique spa experience Prana offers to each and every one of our guests. We are thrilled to hear you indulged in our signature massage and then returned to experience our hot and cold stone therapy - it is truly a therapeutic and restorative experience. The sensations of the warming and cooling temperatures of the Baltic stones, combined with our freshly blended aromatherapy oils and therapists expert techniques, always leaves you wanting more. A relaxing soak in the mystical plunge pools, with the Moroccan inspired architecture surrounding you, Is the perfect way to end of your spa journey. We are thrilled you enjoyed your entire spa experience and thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to Prana on your next holiday to Bali.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Can Try!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Staffs were friendly and the place was unique in its own way. Had a good massage. Would visit again.

Visited September 2013
prana1, Manager at Prana Spa, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Dear AnfieldYNWA,

Thank you for taking the time to Review Prana Spa on TripAdvisor. You are right – Prana Spa is Unique. The Moroccan inspired décor, lavish surroundings and Full Spa facilities including our Mystical hot and cold plunge pools all make for a memorable spa experience.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your Massage and found our team friendly.
Our Internationally trained therapists specialize in Spa therapies that leave you feeling revived and rejuvenated.
Great to here you would Visit Prana Spa again, don’t forget to ask our friendly team about our Loyalty Gold Card on your next visit. It has excellent benefits for returning guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Prana Spa on your next trip to Bali.

Melbourne, Australia
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“This one is special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I love a spa. I have experienced many spas but, Prana spa is at the top of my list. I went for the 4 hour rejuvenation package. Being a guest of The Villas, my package came with a 50% discount - very appealing.

Arriving at 10 am, everything was ready and waiting. Herbal tea, a run through the program and then to a wonderful foot cleansing ritual - Salt scrub, oils and rose petals........

Onto my 'soma'. Two woman massaging warm oils whilst a third ensured the temperature of the oils were perfect. The oils were followed by mineral scrubs and then a cleansing - total bliss. I highly recommend this experience - in fact, i'll go back for a second time on Monday!

The 'shirodhara' was also very very good, warm oils and a scalp massage.

The staff were all very professional and the premises were very clean and well maintained
In all, 4 hours of total pampering for AUD$161.00..... I would have paid the full price as it is clearly worth it.
I highly recommend Prana spa and this treatment - it is very special!

prana1, Manager at Prana Spa, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Dear Narellew186,

Wow! Thank you for your incredible review. We are thrilled to hear you have experienced many spas and have rated Prana Spa on the top of your list. It’s great that you indulged in a Villa Package which allowed you to visit Prana Spa often and experience many of our traditional healing therapies. The Spas Moroccan inspired design, ambience, exquisite treatment menu and freshly blended natural products all make for unique and memorable sensory experience. We are delighted you enjoyed your Soma and Shirodhara treatments and highly recommend them - Our Skilled therapists train extensively to perform the most relaxing, rejuvenating and therapeutic treatments to all of our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Prana Spa on your next holiday to Bali.

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

The "Exclusive male", two hour massage was awesome! The masseuse had great technique and pressure and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. If you like great massages, this is the place for you.

1 Thank Pete K
prana1, Manager at Prana Spa, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear Pete K,
Great to hear you had a wonderful experience at Prana Spa. The Exclusively Male spa package is one of our most popular, designed exclusively for men to enhance wellness and achieve optimum health. The invigorating massage often gets raving reviews - so we are thrilled you enjoyed the technique and pressure throughout your treatment. The Prana Spa team pride themselves on providing the highest level of customer service to each and every guest - so we are happy to hear you found our team extremely friendly and helpful. Thank you for taking the time to review Prana Spa on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali.
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

definitely worth every single penny. You would happily pay hundreds of dollars to experience such class and professionalism in australia. The spa is beautifully moroccan decorated and every step of my amazing 2 hr pampering session was above and beyond what i had expected. Will be booking again next time i'm in Bali!

Visited August 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank 306_elle1989
prana1, Manager at Prana Spa, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear 306_elle1989,
We are thrilled to hear your Prana Spa experience was above and beyond what you expected. Prana spa is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate - It is easy to forget you are in the heart of Seminyak as you step through the doors of Prana – The Moroccan inspired décor and mystical surroundings make for a blissful spa experience. Prana Spa offers many different types of spa packages, some including our aqua facilities such as our stunning plunge pools, steam, sauna and rain showers – Our large array of spa packages have been carefully selected to offer each and every one of our guests a unique and memorable spa experience. We are delighted to hear you indulged in a two hour spa package with one our expertly trained therapists. Thank you taking the time to review Prana Spa on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali.