“An absolutely Gem of a place!”
Review of Prana Spa

Prana Spa
Ranked #12 of 127 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I visited Prana Spa based on the great reviews and it lived up to every expectation! The staff were friendly from the start, and very welcoming and the detail of the spa (the decor and ambience) are absolutely stunning! After a hot day in the sun,my partner and I decided to get a facial/massage together and WOW it was THE best ever! I walked our feeling a million bucks, and although I am usually very hesitant about using products I am not familiar with on my skin- I must say my face was actually glowing when I left! I will definately be returning this year again when im in Bali, this time with a whole group of friends - LOVE this place!

prana1, Manager at Prana Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Fay,

We are so thrilled you loved Prana spa and your spa experience lived up to all of your expectations. Prana spas exotic Moroccan inspired décor and ambience really sets the mood for a unique spa experience so we are delighted to hear the words stunning when you are describing Prana spa. Leaving the spa with glowing skin is always the best feeling. Our internationally trained therapists specialize in Pevonia facials and Prana Spa natural facials using only the freshest ingredients - this means we can accommodate all skin types to give the best possible results. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you and your friends back to Prana Spa again soon.

The Prana Spa Team.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Prana Spa is amazing! My boyfriend (who later that day proposed and became my fiance) took me to Prana for my 30th birthday. We indulged in the Jewel of the Nile package, which was four hours of pure bliss. We were pampered by three attentive therapists who were so lovely. The package involved a bejeweled foot bath and massage, full body massage with gold dust, a facial with crushed up pearls, a couples Cleopatra milk bath, served with canapes and wine. It was crazy awesome.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear Alicia,

Thank you for your fantastic review and congratulations on your exciting news. We are thrilled to hear your partner treated you to the private suite to celebrate your birthday – what a magical day. The private suite packages are pure luxury – so we are delighted you indulged and got to experience the divine 24 carat gold infused oils and pure pearl powders used during your treatments. With a personal butler on call to serve you wine and canapés and your own playlist of music to select from, the private suite really is a unique and memorable experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you and your partner back to Prana Spa on your next visit to Bali.
The Prana Spa team.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Prana spa was the best spa experience i have ever had. facilities The staff were very welcoming on arrival and knew good english.
I had a deep tissue massage and a facial, the massage i could recommend to anyone and the facial was outstanding.
The staff were fantastic and the facilities were the same.
After my treatment i was escorted to the plunge pools and steam/sauna witch was an extra way to relax and sooth after my treatment.
In general the Prana spa was amazing and I will be visiting the Prana spa again on my travels that is for sure...

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Paddy B

Dear Paddy,

Wow - Thank you for your amazing review. We are thrilled to hear that Prana spa is the best spa you have ever experienced. Our internationally trained therapists pride themselves on giving all of our guest’s outstanding customer service and treatment experiences - so we are happy to hear we meet your expectations in both of your treatments. What a delightful way to end your treatments by relaxing in the aqua room before using the plunge pools to rejuvenate. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent spa experience on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to Prana spa soon. Don’t forget to ask our friendly team about the Prana spa gold card, it has excellent benefits for returning guests.

The Prana Spa Team.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

For the second year running my friends and I have found Prana spa to be wonderful.
The charm and detail of the building adds to the total experience. All staff are highly professional.
We have found the treatments are exactly as described and the benefits to our wellness many.

Dear Susan,

We are so happy to hear for the second year running you have returned to Prana Spa with your friends. Prana spa can accommodate up to 25 guests at the same time - with the exotic surroundings and spa facilities such as the plunge pools we agree it really makes for a great spa experience with a group of friends. It is always music to our ears when our guest’s tell us there wellness has benefited when visiting Prana Spa - so we are thrilled you had a wonderful experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to Prana Spa on your next visit to Bali.

The Prana Spa team.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I felt like a queen at Prana Spa in Seminyak, Bali. I was greeted with a smile as I walked in and the staff immediately bring you hot honey lemon tea (fresh). I was guided to the women's changing room where I received a locker, robe, panties and slippers. The women's changing room had toiletries such as cottons, lotions, hairdryer. After changing into the robe, I walked to the waiting and was greeted by therapist within a few minutes. Very organized staff and the place so amazing, beautiful spa place. Last one, the massage quality wonderful. xx

prana1, Manager at Prana Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Rosalina,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent spa experience on Trip Advisor. We are so happy to hear you found the service and spa amazing. From the moment you step foot into Prana spa our entire team prides themselves on giving each guest a memorable spa journey - the warming ginger and honey tea on arrival helps to relax our guests before being lead down the mystical spa hallways to begin their spa treatments. Our internationally trained therapists work hard to give every guest the best possible treatments - so we are pleased you found the quality of your massage wonderful. We look forward to welcoming you back to prana spa again soon and don’t forget to ask our friendly team about Prana spas Gold Club loyalty card, it has excellent benefits for returning guests.
The Prana Spa team