“Awesome All Day Dining”

Ranked #78 of 599 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: European, Australian, Central American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Australia Style Cocktail Bar & Coffee Den by day; Casual restaurant by night
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This place was recommended to me by a friend who had previously been to Bali. As we were staying in the Seminyak area, I went for breakfast on one day - early enough to be able to get a table with my friends as this place always had a queue outside after we got in. It is a very popular place to eat from breakfast till evening for good reason. The food is fresh, the prices are reasonable, service is excellent and the place just has a nice vibe to it. Definitely a must try when in Seminyak!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,839)

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Delicious food that was also beautifully presented. The drinks/cocktails were a little ordinary. I chose different ones over the few nights we went there and they all tasted the same. The ambience is casual and It can get quite busy, an extra window and or fan for air circulation would be good. I had the best gelato there which was 'lemon grass' flavoured. I'd go back just for that. This was definetely one of my fav places to eat.

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Grilled fish tacos and the tuna carpaccio were very delicious. Only let down was ordering a second drink and it never arriving (also happened to people on tables either side of us) but nonetheless the seafood was fresh, tasty and prepared beautifully. Very funky set up and design as well as very friendly staff.

1  Thank AmyFromMelbourne
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I spent 10 days in Seminyak during May 2014 and just about every day I either had lunch and/or dinner at Sea Circus. The staff are delightful, smiling and helpful. They opened up my eyes to other delicious items I hadn't tried. I am particularly in love with their range of fresh and interesting juices.
If I could have stayed in Seminyak longer I know that Sea Circus would have become even more of my daily routine.
Great music, decent wifi. The whole deal.
Highly recommend it.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Barramundi fish is really fresh which is used in their fish & chips, though in small pieces. Love the frozen magaritas, the Mexican tortillas with their different fillings were good except for the chicken which was kinda dry.