“Delicious!!”

Ranked #76 of 588 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: European, Australian, Central American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Australia Style Cocktail Bar & Coffee Den by day; Casual restaurant by night
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I came here for breakfast the other morning. I had the homemade granola which comes with a few fruits. Hands down the best granola I've ever had! The way they have decorated it is also really cool. Definitely a great place to eat.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,805)

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Just popped into this place whilst passing, and was full of hungry lunchers with a line up of people waiting for a seat...so a good sign, I say! we were seated promptly, and soon our drinks and meal arrived to our satisfaction. Husband had fish & chips ( I secretly wished I had ordered this, and snuck a few chips off his plate) I had a light meal of the beetroot, feta and orange salad...enjoyed this vibrant place and can recommend for a cool place for lunch at a cheap price.

1  Thank dancingdooth
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I thought this place was a bit overrated and couldn't understand the hype.
Then I tried a Rock Star Bloody Mary. For breakfast. And things changed. So I had 2.
Double vodka, horseradish, worcestershire sauce and the usual trimmings.
When I came back to earth and ate food, it was very nice. Quirky decor, hip and cool if that's your taste but also a nice place to just chill out. Staff were fast and accurate.
Menu was clever, great combinations.
So all in all, I guess I'd go back, even if it was just for another Rock Star Bloody Mary for breakfast.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Sea Circus is a fantastic little restaurant in Seminyak. It has a great vibe and the décor is very cool. We sat in a booth which was very comfortable for the three of us. I had a chicken, cheese and capsicum quesadilla for dinner which was just the right size as I wasn't very hungry. Washed it down with a few glasses of Bali rose which is really quite nice! My partner and friend had tacos and they thoroughly enjoyed those as well!

I highly recommend Sea Circus for an affordable, tasty dinner!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

One of our favourite cafes in bali, for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Great location, easy access via motorbikes, and the best ice-coffee in bali!
Rice paper rolls were good!