“Great food!”

Ranked #57 of 551 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: European, Australian, Central American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Australia Style Cocktail Bar & Coffee Den by day; Casual restaurant by night
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Food was delicious as were the mocktail-style raspberry mojitos. Service was very friendly and food cane nice and quick. The calamari was our highlight as as the banana parfait! The price (including tip) was $50AUD for four tapas dishes, two desserts and two non-alcoholic drinks- which was reasonable for the quality of the food. The restaurant could do with a bit of an update and cleaning up. All in all, a very enjoyable experience.

There are newer reviews for Sea Circus

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Had two breakfasts here in the last week. The atmosphere is nice and casual and the juices in particular are really great. ( Highly recommend the Mummy mojito and green apple juice!) The meals are not huge but good for a light breakfast. If you like a bigger serve I suggest ordering a side or two in addition to your meal. The prices are so cheap that you could have a meal, juice and a great coffee for about $10-$12 Aus! I had the fresh Asparagus and Parmesan on toast both days - really tasty (although today they had no Parmesan and should have advised me of this when I ordered). They also have copies of some daily Aussie papers if you like to read a hard copy of a paper.
Check this place out next time you are in Seminyak.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Came here for breakfast with my partner today. I had the salmon eggs with a side of "squashed" avocado and he had eggs, bacon and feta mushrooms. Both were delicious. The service was friendly and the pricing was reasonable. The coffee however, it's easily the best in Bali. Yum yum!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

At my daughter's suggestion, we went to Sea Circus instead of the supplied breakfast at our accommodation. We arrived about 9am. My first impressions were how busy the place was, and then the great casual decor. Blues and yellows made for a "beachy" feel. My cafe Americano was great, and Norwegian poached eggs (on wholemeal bread with smoked salmon and home made hollandaise)...mmmmmm! My daughter enjoyed her choices just as much. We should have been satisfied with that, but the juices that were being brought out for other customers looked awesome...so we got a vege juice each. Oh, yes! Brilliant! Prices are higher than some places around Bali, but better than equivalent in Oz. And service, despite the crowds, was quick and friendly. Worth the treat!
Would I go back? You bet!

1  Thank geromam
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We visited this place for breakfast on the recommendation of a friend. We got there at 8.00A.M. which is opening time & were the first table seated. This worked well as it didn't take long for the restaurant to fill. It has all the favourite western breakfast dishes along with a good selection of teas, coffees & juices. My eggs atlantic were sensational with the eggs cooked pefectly. It was the same for the others at my table who went with the eggs benedict. The mixed juice was vey tasty & seved nice & cold. Very well priced, service was good with the staff putting a fan on as soon as they saw us starting to struggle with the heat.