“great food”

Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We went there for 2 consecutive nights (and our parents and in-laws went again for another night). At first we were quite worried, because its ranking on tripadvisor is quite low. So we were very amazed when we found out the food was that lovely. The Korean BBQ sets were great. And the ribeye steak my husband ordered was amazing, even the garlic fried rice that came with the set was wonderful! And the food was not expensive at all! We all love our food. But do avoid the wasabi cheesecake. It tasted awful.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

This is where I go to get my meat on. I order the kalbi, beef spareribs, have them grill it for me, and eat it Korean style wrapped in lettuce with the miso paste sauce. Soooo good. Everyone I take here is always always happy with the kalbi, even my non-asian-food-loving friends.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Not sure if it was the sushi or the noodle soup that was not on the menu but was prepared upon request - both my teenage kids were violently sick after eating here.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

We stayed at the Oberoi for our honeymoon and ate at this place 3 nights out of 9. It was amazing. Just enjoy the favorable exchange rate and order everything you want (you won't leave hungry!). The rooftop is great and very nice ambiance. All around this is a great place...definitely worth checking out.

Reviewed July 14, 2011

One word, AWESOME.
Sit upstairs with a few mates and order entrees like crazy and get a few korean bbq set menus to share (make sure you cook it yourself for the true authentic yakiniku experience) and wash it down with a few drinks.
Great atmosphere, friendly attentive staff, great food, good selection of drinks (I recommend plenty of warm sake with your meal, choya umeshu with dessert and a double shouchu for a nightcap).
If you are ever in bali, I cant recommend this place highly enough.