“We came back here time and again”

Skooby Hotdogs & Burgers
Ranked #171 of 550 Restaurants in Seminyak
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Great burgers and fries. Great service. Really nice Cold Ones to wash down this good food. It was an accidental find but as the subject header suggests, we went back time and again. Cheers!

2  Thank Codiak!
There are newer reviews for Skooby Hotdogs & Burgers

Reviewed December 8, 2013

My partner and I absolutely love this place, the best burgers ever, great fries, lots of sauces to dip and to top it off, an ice cold beer. We also had their ice blended coffee, which was soooooo yummy too. A must :-)

2  Thank EmmyandReezy
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Wandering around Seminyak, I was looking for a coffee. I saw that they sold Illy coffee and their machine looked decent, but I was still unsure given they sell burgers and hotdogs. Given there were a few other people there, I decided to have a coffee.

Sitting on their bar stools, I ordered an expression. Out came the coffee and it was perfect. Not bitter and just the right temperature.
Sitting there I saw them make a hotdog. With a BBQ in the middle of the store and side burner, they cooked everything. Then grabbed some fresh lettuce and tomato out. I have to try this.

Next day I returned to try the hotdog. My husband had the burger (he loved it). Full of flavour, cooked in front of you and served with a smile. The hotdog was delicious. Their menu has a lot of different combinations and you get a condiment tray if you want to add extra sauces.

Situated in the carpark adjacent to Bintang means there is traffic all around so not a place for a romantic or business meeting.

I will definitely be back.

1  Thank Claire F
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Right in the middle of the Bintang Supermarket car park, Scooby's makes the best hotdogs and hamburgers. Really clean and freshly made. The staff are very nice. Do yourself a favour and try anything off the menu, it is all really good.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great food good place to have a burger and fries after a bit of shopping in seminyak i would recommend this to anyone. They cook the burgers to perfection and fries are great too

1  Thank johnfras