The hotel is very pleasant and quiet. Rooms were great, comfortable though we had a reoccurring ant problem.
They told us it was near the beach when we spoke to them yet found out its about a 10 minute taxi ride.
Theres no 7/11 or decent food places within walking distance and seems like it is very undeveloped. The astana was on a dirt road with other hotels being built around it but everything else was residential balinese people.
Wouldnt stay again, wasn't worth the money or travel to and from things
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located down a remote passageway in the sophisticated Seminyak, the upscale and classy part of Bali, partly surrounded by rice paddy field beyond the banana cluster and designed with modern minimalist style and assembled around community pool and tropical landscaped garden of scattered Frangipani trees. Astana Kunti Suite Apartment & Villa is a fine-composition of 28 suite apartment and 19 villas that securely located in Seminyak area; where the essence of cosmopolitan style in the full swing! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Astana Kunti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astana Kunti Hotel Seminyak
- Astana Kunti Bali/Seminyak