Astana Kunti
$125
$94
$452
$374
Pelangi Bali Hotel(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$112
$79
Agoda.com
  • Pool
$779
$609
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$131
Agoda.com
$398
$355
Priceline
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$303
$100
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

One Eleven(Seminyak)
$409
$371
Priceline
Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$393
$274
Travelocity
All reviewsprivate poolbig sofaroom servicemini kitchenquiet hotelseminyak squareblue birdthe main draglounge areabedroom suitenice villastandard roombanana pancakesnasi gorengrotanataxibali
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed at Astana Kunti for 7 nights.. At first we were very happy with this hotel because the room looked nice and clean and rather spacious compared to hotel we stayed in at Sanur, however from then it just went down hill. The walls are very, very thin. You can hear everything! We were woken up all through the night and early every morning.The hotel advertises that there are free shuttles, subject to availability, that go to Legian, Seminyak and Kuta, however once we asked for a lift to Kuta they informed us that they did not go that far. Why advertise that if it's not the case?! The shuttle also only drops you off and does not do return trips (handy information). We got the shuttle three times in the 7 nights we stayed there because every other time we were told it was unavailable, even when it was sitting outside. The staff (minus one man) were very unpleasant and not helpful at all! They were rude and would always reply with "I'll check and get back to you" then never got back to us. Things as simple as getting a towel would take atleast an hour and reminders in order to actually get it. The pool was filthy the entire time we were there, the shower head was dodgy and squirted everywhere but on you, mainly getting the walls.. and one night the shower water even ran BLACK. No joke, black.. there was dirt all over the shower floor. When I told them about this there was no apology of any sort, they just asked my room number and that was it.. When we booked we paid for breakfast daily, as we did at the two hotels before in Sanur and Ubud, where we received buffet breakfasts. At Astana Kunti you order from a selected menu, which is okay, but the breakfast was terrible! My mum and I resorted to having cornflakes for breakfast every morning. They also ask you what time you would like the food delivered to your room.. every morning it was late! One morning it was one hour late and our teas were cold, as was my nephew's food. I would never return to Astana Kunti, and I advise everyone against it!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 20CB13
AstanaGroup, Manager at Astana Kunti, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Mr./Ms. 20CB13,

Greetings from Astana Kunti Suite Apartment and Villa..

Thank you for your comment on tripadvisor and apologize for inconvenience case, We appreciate your comments which rest assured are valued contribution to improve our product and standard of service.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

From the very start I was very impressed with Astana Kunti. My friend had arrived before me and I thought it was a lovely touch that they asked if she would like to accompany staff to greet me at the airport. I was very happy with the one bedroom villa - spacious & clean. The staff are amazing and were so accommodating. The villa is close to everything, easy for taxi to find as a taxi depot is right around the corner and its decently priced. I've just arrived back & have now booked another trip and will be going through Astana again. Thank you to all of the staff for an amazing holiday

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
AstanaGroup, Manager at Astana Kunti, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Ms. Cfc 2013,

Warmest Greetings from Astana Kunti Suite Apartment and Villa..

Thank you for the time taken to sharing your experience while staying at Astana Kunti Suite Apartment and Villa.

It’s a pleasure to know that overall you are satisfied with our product and services, I’ll proudly share it to all of our team, and I’m sure it will motivate them all to keep up the great work.
It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to Astana Kunti Suite Apartment and Villa or other Astana property, and made your next holiday with us will be as amazing as the previous one.

Gede Sukanata,
Operational Manager.

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay there. The rooms are specious and comfortable. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Great value for money! Breakfast is their only challenge. Otherwise - it's wonderful. The hotel also provides services such as scooter rental, free bicycles and great advice for tours. They also recommend good drivers.

• Stayed: August 2013
AstanaGroup, Manager at Astana Kunti, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Mr./Ms. Melittleo,

Warmest Greeting from Astana Kunti Suite Apartment and Villa..

On behalf of management and staff, we would like to thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Bali, It was a pleasure and we hope you had memorable stay.

Thank you for your kind review on Trip Advisor . We are very pleased to know that your experience at our lovely Astana Kunti Suite.

We look forward to welcoming you on all your future holiday.
If we could be of any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact us .

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Well my trip to Astana Kunti did not go well since the beginning. As a start i need to shorten my trip by 1 night because my sudden change situation at work. I asked the management whether i can shorten my trip and get some refund but the management said that I cannot get any refund while offered me few options to use my extra 1 night cost. They are so inflexible and does not want to understand customer situation. No consideration at all and try to keep your advance payment as much as they can. Next is the room. The room wall is so thin and you can easily hear noises from outside. But maybe for the rate that they give, it is what you get. The worse is their swimming pool where it seems like they put tons of chemical so you can smell while you swim. My daughter got skin allergy after she swam there until today!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 8,080
AstanaGroup, Manager at Astana Kunti, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Mr./Ms. 8080,

Greetings from Astana Kunti Suite Apartment and Villa...

Thank you for your comment on tripadvisor and apologize for inconvenience case, we would like to inform you for term and condition for your booking is non refundable (its clear mentions). And you also bought a super promo low price. The guest have to understand the terms and condition when they agreed was the one they chose. So the guest also have to follow the rules.

Regarding the pool, we are always sure to put chemicals in the pool in accordance with the standards specified and harmless.

Operational Manager.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I enjoyed my time here. The room was clean, the staff friendly and helpful and its fairly close to central Seminyak. it isn't a resort style hotel (pool is quite small) however it's about 10-15 minutes walk from central Seminyak and for people by themselves I wouldn't recommend walking back to the hotel at night by yourself however its only about US$2 by taxi from central Seminyak so no biggie.

Room Tip: Go here if you want to stay out of the hussle and bussel of the main tourist traps but beware that is really isn't central.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
AstanaGroup, Manager at Astana Kunti, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Dear Mr./Ms. Toni1 302,

Warmest Greeting from Astana Kunti Suite Apartment and Villa..

We look forward to welcoming you on all your future holiday.

Yours sincerely,