“Need improvement here and there”
Review of The Studio Bali

The Studio Bali
Ranked #10 of 119 Seminyak B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The Studio was the second hotel that my husband and I spent on our honeymoon. We booked the Budget Villa for one night and it was totally worth the price (which, on my opinion, was not that expensive). I loved the wooden furniture and the ambience there. However some of the facilities didn't work well (fortunately for us, we spent most of our stay outside of hotel).

We found some difficulties trying to locate the property, and it was a bit difficult trying to reach the hotel to get information.

Breakfast was average, but we enjoyed the garden themed restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Just stayed for a night to get closer to the airport but it was the best from 4 hotels that I stayed during my last vacation. Warm greetings from the manager itself, beautiful garden, cozy, clean and well equipped villa.. makes me feel rest and relax more than the others.
Nothing to say, I've already booking to stay again.. for several days this time.

Room Tip: The villa rooms are quieter The suite rooms are closer to the swimming pool
Reviewed February 2, 2014

stayed there for 6 days and 5 nights it was a nice place to stay, comfortable and peaceful, cool place for couples honeymoon,clean and cozy, i will defiantly stay there in the future...recommended!!....

Reviewed February 2, 2014

For the price, you cant never go wrong. the cheapest yet NICEST place to stay in kunti seminyak !!!! it was my 2nd time here and definitely will come back again and again. I stayed at villa, the path to go to our room was a bit dark, it would be nice if they put more light there.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 4 days and 3 nights.
The hotel reception staff very friendly, nice and warmest service.
The room is cleaned and spacious.
Well, overall, it's a very good experienced for us.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 5 days! very cozy and clean! friendly staff is ready to help! clean in the rooms and in the garden near the pool!I think next trip I will stay at this hotel I can recommend this hotel to travelers

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 14, 2014

That was my 3rd time staying at The Studio, and always wanna keep coming back. I never hesitate to recomnmend the Studio to all my friends and relatives who want to go to Bali. Send hi to all the staff of The Studio. keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Budget villa wiil be more comfortable for family
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business