Terapung Float Club Seminyak
Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
1st time floating

Best Experience ever! As first timer, I didn’t expect too much however the result is amazing! I... read more

Reviewed today
citraoct
Seminyak, Indonesia
via mobile
Unique experience

Unique experience in the float pool. Informative staff and great ginger tea and coconut given on... read more

Reviewed yesterday
gbe15
Phuket, Thailand
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $34.50
from $34.50
from $49.00
from $82.00
More Info
All reviews zen room head massage hair wash amazing experience delicious tea open tank lemongrass ginger thoughtful details cold coconut serene experience minute session highly recommend to anyone professional staff pure bliss attention to detail my partner his team
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Lovely staff, and experience really relaxing
Have been there because it was a prensent, I had no idea about what I’m going to live, my entire body decompress with my mind. You should try

Date of experience: January 2020
terapungfloat, Front Office Manager at Terapung Float Club Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Anna,

Lovely is what our customers are! One of the reasons we could maintain this service is to have such wonderful people visiting us. And a surprise present is definitely one of the excitement in life.

We hope we deliver one of your best present and we hope to host you again.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

me and my friend went to float for the first time. we were greeted very warmly and as a first timer we know nothing about this but the explanation was very clear. the experience as well was very eye opening, my body feel very light (not tense) after the session, literally reduced my anxiety by a lot, over all feeling very great! definitely will go here again while in Bali!

Dear Ciacacaca,

One of the most satisfying things in life is to find ways to reduce our anxiety. And we are so happy that you found it through Terapung. This is one of the reasons why we decided to make it as easy as possible for first-timers floaters. Because we believe that everyone should at least try once.

Thank you again for both you and your friends for trusting us to have your first float.
We hope to host you again before you leave.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

The staff were very friendly and accomodating. I felt very comfortable and guided through the entire experience. Would definitely come back. A great way to have my first float!

Dear Mill!

Thank you for trusting us to have your first float experience. As you know we make it very easy for first-timers floaters to get into the zone.

Our float managers are trained to answer all of your answers and our crew are more than happy if you need any assistance. We hope at Terapung we made your experience in Bali the cherry on top.

Looking forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

I would recommend visiting. It was an amazing experience. You walk away feeling much better afterwards than before. I look forward to returning.

Dear Jessica,

One of our goals is to absorb all that heaviness and stiffness, well the cortisols in our customer's body.
Take it away and let them forget about it as long as possible.

Thank you for trusting us, Thank you for choosing us, and We hope your way back home you are feeling FF,
Fantastically Fresh!

We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Had my first floating experience at Terapung and i do believe i have been spoilt. The floating was only half of the entire experience.

From the first step in, every single thing was explained to us at length. The design of the place is sublime and attention to detail is amazing. The tutorial video is also extremely well done.

The floating was good. It took me a good 30-40mins out of 60 to really feel comfortable. But i knew it could not be rushed, as was forseen and very well explained by one of the 2 owners. First times are for experiments.

Overall i'd definitely recommend this place for anyone. Love it. Love the place. Truly a work of art!

Dear S!

Your review is marvelous! We couldn't be happier to have you trust us for the float experience, moreover to receive such amazing feedback! I'll definitely pass it on to the group

We also believe that floating is just half of the relaxation process. The other half comes from the person floating. It's important for every customer to understand the preparation of getting to that calm zone. Some might take one float, some might be more. But we believe that with few practices of an open mind and letting go. That calmness is achievable. Here in Terapung we make sure that our customers get all the knowledge and the serenity they needed.
Every detail is thought through to send a message of calmness. It's a bit bias to say it from our side, you'll just need to come and see it yourself for the curious cat! Again we welcome people just wanting to know more about floating and to check out the venue.

The Terapung Crew thank you for your support and your time to write this amazing message.
We hope to host you again very soon!