Bali Swiss Villa
One Eleven(Seminyak)
$405
$246
$209
Pelangi Bali Hotel(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$179
$146
  • Pool
$561
$524
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$228
$176
$251
$206
$1,592
All reviewsbreakfast was cooked freshspacious villastayed here for nightsliving roomdefectstaxiheaps
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I am very happy with the breakfast service. We can see directly processing more precisely in the kitchen at the villa. So hygiene and cooking methods can be guaranteed by chief. Not only that, we can enjoy with jacuzzi bath on each bedroom with fresh air of Bali.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 839Breakfast1
Reviewed November 22, 2011

We and our family had a blast staying at Bali Swiss Villa. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Our villa is nice and clean, it seems like they have just done some remodeling. I saw some people fixing the property, but it does not disturb our stay. Thanks Bali Swiss, we'll come back again!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Just got back from my stay at Bali Swiss, overall I don't think it's being run with much heart, and here are my thoughts.

-Bath Towels not cleaned enough, I'm seeing stains on some of the towels and it got me a bit annoyed...
-Pool Towels not supplied unless we ask for them, which is not very thoughtful consider there's a pool in ever villa~
-Screws on the bathroom door handle have come off, which is just quite painful to open / shut the doors
-My villa-mate complained about how the water pressure to their bathroom's so weak that it's barely a stream, and how its wash basin's been leaking water from moment one...
-Not enough glasses supplied in the kitchen,

But I do give credit to its bed, very very comfortable~

Overall I think it's not a very "neat" villa if you pay a lot attention to details like I do, but given its price rate comparing to other villas (which I did go for a visit at where my friend stays at), I wouldn't suggest you to over-expect.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank thisbryanguy
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Location: Terrible, not convenient.
Facility: OK, the private swimming poor is big but not clean.
Room: Terrible, dirty, and too many mosquitoes.
Bathroom: Terrible, dirty,
Service: OK, but no free Wifi internet, and only one way free airport transportation.
Overall: I will never ever stay at Bali Swiss again. Stay at this villa at your own risk.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Heinz W
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We enjoyed our stay at the Bali Swiss Villa. The complex and villas were beautiful. The design is excellent, 2 bedrooms opposite to each other with an open living area looking out at your private pool.
Breakfasts cooked by the staff are a great idea, never thought a Sunderland lad like myself would have servants.....
Kids loved playing their Bali DVD's in their bedroom.
There are some negatives to our stay. They are in danger of losing the" wow" factor due to poor maintenance. Taps were loose and cupboards were in need of a sparkling clean.
The location is not great. It is about a 10 mins car ride away from Seminyak in a place called Kunti. It is tucked away behind a seedy looking back lane with pot holes and dogs every where.
Back to the positives. There is a fantastic spa literally metres away from the complex. Excellent $8 each for myself and wife for 1 hour massage.
Overall, we would definitely go back, it is the way to holiday "Luxury Villas."

Haway The Lads