My husband and I travelled to Bali in July 2010 for four nights, and we stayed at The Wolas Villas. We couldn't fault the premises, they are stunning, immaculately clean and incredibly spacious. The online pictures accurately match the accommodation in person. The staff were very friendly and we found their service to be top notch. The western breakfast could be improved, however the traditional food is excellent. We did not self cater, however the facilities provide for this should you wish to do so. My husband had never been to Bali before and he was impressed with the facilities, being so quiet and away from the hustle and bustle. It was truly relaxing and perfect for a romantic getaway. We taxied everywhere very cheaply (5 minutes to heart of Seminyak) and called reception from our villa to ask them to make bookings and call us to alert when the taxi arrived. My sister in law and her boyfriend came to visit us at our villa for an afternoon on the third day of our stay and couldn't rave enough about the wonderful accommodation. The pool is fabulous - be careful not to slip on the floor with wet feet. The only thing we had to concern ourselves with was calling reception to ask them to turn on/off the waterfall! Also that we couldn't stay for a longer time period ... Luxury. We will certainly return to Wolas Villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Haven of Timeless EquanimityOffering superb ambience and peacefulness, The Wolas Villas & Spa stands amidst the dazzling Seminyak tourist resort, premier shopping destinations and entertainment venues. Designed in minimalist modern and private luxury resort, it reflects the style and elegance of Balinese culture. This emanates from the glamorous entrance gate inspired by ancient temple and Balinese miniscule garden marked with frangipani and other verdant shrubs. Here is the haven of equanimity in Bali. Hence, look no further.Simply for your convenience, the villas have been equipped with supporting facilities like fine restaurant, spa and spacious parking lot.Besides, our villas are indeed perched at a strategic location. It is only 15-minute drive from the airport and less than 30-minute drive to destinations like Denpasar City, Golf Course and Sanur tourist resort. Even, the legendary paradise of sand at Kuta Beach is only 10-minute drive.The frenzy of Seminyak means nothing to us. As soon as walking into The Wolas Villas & Spa, it has been conjured up into tranquility without doubt. Our villa compounds are appropriate with travelers enjoying vacation in couple or with family. In harmony with these needs, we have provided you with 16 one-bedroom villas and 2 two-bedroom villas. Each villa is designed in stylish interior and equipped with first-rate quality furnishings. Meanwhile, its standard feature embraces a private swimming pool, kitchen, dining area and living area. Other facilities equipping them consist of 42-inch plasma TV, cable TV channel, in-house entertainment, and WIFI Internet access.Indeed, we offer you a true hospitality since you first make a reservation until you say goodbye. So, enjoy our Balinese affability in daily interaction, spacious walkway with rich greenery environment to villa, and genuinely homey living. In short, it is entirely dedicated for shrewd travelers wishing to immerse themselves in a splendid resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Wolas Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wolas Villas And Spa
- The Wolas Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Wolas Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak