“WOW”

The Wolas Villas & Spa
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We just returned back from a 5 night stay at the Wolas Villas. We were so blowen away with not only the beautiful room but the friendly staff and the high level of service.

The room:
We stayed in Villa 101 which is a two bedroom villa located next to the busy street (can get quite noisy at times, depending on the traffic), we loved the room so much we didn't want to leave and explore the rest of Bali. The room was spacious and very beautiful and we were very happy with our choice. A small complaint I have is that there was no iron or ironing board in the room. (That I could find anyway) and marble floors were also very slippery after jumping out of the shower or having a swim 2 floor mats were provided but did not cover the entire flood. very dangerous especially for children or the older traveller. suggest placing some sort of grip over the top of the marble.

Service:
Housekeeping - Daily service was great our sheets and linen was replaced everyday and the room was left as if we hadn't arrived.
Food and Beverage - The option of eating in the villa is great. we took full advantage and ate nearly every meal in our villa. The food was always full of flavour and very delicious. annoyingly, every time I ordered toast I aways received it cold. very tiny but annoying issue.

Spa:
My partner and I received 2 in room massages/ pamper packs. I hate to say, I didnt think it was as good as we had expected. I was trying my best to relax but found it very difficult to due to the intensity of the massage. I found my back was still very tender a couple days later. My partner decided to get a manicure and pedicure at the spa. she came back 2 hours later unimpressed as she was told the service was over even though the nail polish had still not set. A day later the nail Polish started chipping off as a result of not setting correctly and ended up taking the nail polish off because they got to chipped and needed to be redone.

Other than that, we definitely enjoyed out stay and would definitely return if ever in bali again. Thank you to all the staff for their continued hard work and commitment and making our stay a memorable one.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back away from the main road.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Made S, Manager at The Wolas Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Warmest Greetings from The wolas Villa and Spa @Seminyak Bali

Thank you for the time taken to sharing your experience while staying at The Wolas Villa and Spa Seminyak Bali

I’m happy to know that you have enjoyed our product and services. I will gladly share it with all the team. This will certainly motivated them to keep up the good work.
We have note some points from you and please rest assured that appropriate action has been taken by our Departments concerns, to handle and we will definitively continue to improve our service to make your next stay with us will be at a higher level of satisfaction.
Thank you once again for your comment, Look forward to personally welcoming you again in your next stay with us.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and hope your next visit with us will be as great as the previous one.

Best personal regards,

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed at Wolas in June for a week & had a fantastic stay. Most noteworthy was the service...all the employees were absolutely lovely- so attentive & always smiling. The rooms were very comfortable & clean. Excellent sized bedroom, bathroom & outdoor living. Adding to the appeal was the pool which made the stay much more private & relaxing. The Wolas Spa was also lovely- Professional service & treatment. The villas are centrally located, only a short was the the Deli & the main shopping strip. Overall a very happy customer- would definitely visit Wolas again.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Warmest Greetings from The Wolas Villa and Spa Seminyak Bali

It’s a pleasure to know that overall you are satisfied with our product and services, I’ll proudly share it to all of our team, and I’m sure it will motivate them all to keep up the great work.
It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to The Wolas Villa and Spa Seminyak Bali, and made your next holiday with us will be as amazing as the previous one.

Best personal regards,

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I was there with my friends. We stayed for 4 nights, from 27th to 31st at room number 17. The breakfast was awesome, the service was genuine and top-notch. The only bugbear was that the villa was located away from the heart of seminyak but that provided the peace and tranquility that you will want for a relaxing Bali holiday. Moreover, taxis are very cheap and readily available. Housekeeping takes place often, about twice a day. We were shock to find towels replaced and beds made neatly after a short dinner out.
Incredibly spacious and value for money. Lighting in the rooms are dim but perhaps intentionally so to create a relaxing environment.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Made S, Manager at The Wolas Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Warmest greetings from The Wolas Villa and Spa Seminyak, Bali
I’m so happy to know that overall you are happy and satisfied with our product and services, I will gladly share it with all of our team, it will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

Best personal regards
Operation Manager ,

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We have just returned from spending 5 nights at the Wolas Villas. We had two one bedroom villas, myself and my 21 year old daughter in one and my good friend and her 22 year old daughter in the other. The staff were incredible from the moment we arrived, they went out of their way to please us especially Ari, Muda and Leo ... they are fantastic so happy all the time they all deserve a pay rise as they give you that Balinese experience. The villas are so private great pool and lovely outdoor showers the bathroom is to die for. Breakfast was included and was great. We had dinner in our villas superb. We were concerned about the distance from seminyak square but it was not a problem as a taxi fare at the most was 180,000 rip ($1.80) great little supermarket at the end of the street. We stayed in villas 8 and 12a which were very quiet. As our flight did not leave until 11.30pm we were offered a 2 bed villa to stay in until our departure for US$80 so worth it and was well organised by Mr Young assistant manager ( Muda) .We had previously stayed at the the royal beach in seminyak nice but not that bali experience no comparison we can not wait to return to these beautiful Villas and to be once again pampered by the girls with their wonderful massages, that you can choose to have in the spa rooms or at your villas we did both! I will definately be bringing my husband next time and let hime have the same experience as I have had ! Well done once again to the beautiful staff we miss you all !

Room Tip: Ask for a villa 12a or 12b or 8 some of the villas at the front could be a little noisy from the roa...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Made S, Manager at The Wolas Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to The Wolas Villa & Spa

We are delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay and that you were satisfied with the services rendered by my team of warm and friendly Balinese staff. Your appreciation of Ari .Leo.and Muda has been conveyed to them, for which they thank you.
I have shared your compliments with my entire team in the Villas. It will encourage them to keep working hard to meet all our guests’ expectations.

Thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of again welcoming you back to The Wolas Villa and Spa in the near future.

With kind regards

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I spent a week in Bali. We couldn't have chosen a better villa for our stay. The villas are beautiful (as can be seen in the picture), location is very convenient and staff was very friendly and courteous. The reason, I didn't give 5 stars to this property is because of the lighting in the room and bathroom. I can understand that low light doesn't attract mosquitoes but frankly there weren't enough in lights in the room. They should provide more lights (spl in bathroom for people who may want to apply makeup) and plug points. Everyone travels with multiple devices (phone, tablet etc) which needs to be charged. It was not convenient to take turns to charge our phones. Again this are small pain points which become a bit annoying when one stays for longer time.

But still, this place is really beautiful. Spa services offered in the Villa are expensive but are worth a try. Food is pretty good (specially the breakfast). I just hope they had some more vegetarian options.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Made S, Manager at The Wolas Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

greetings from The Wolas Villa and Spa Seminyak Bali
Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to The Wolas Villa and Spa
We are delighted to note that you have enjoyed your repeat stay and that you were satisfied with the services rendered by my team of warm and friendly Balinese staff.
We have note your points in regard the lighting and please rest assured that appropriate action has been taken by our Departments concerns, to handle and we will definitively continue to improve our service to make your next stay with us will be at a higher level of satisfaction.
at The Wolas Villa and Spa , we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Best personal regards

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Hello. My partner and i stayed in Bali and on the Islands for the past two weeks. We stayed at a few different resorts but The Wolas Villas definitely took the cake. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, giving you a full guided tour of every inch of your villa and assisting you at any hour of the day for anything you need with no complaints and they were just so happy, all the time!! The villa was absolutely immaculate. The food was also amazing, so much variety! If we were ever to go back to Bali again, The Wolas Villas would be our first and only choice!! You will not regret it!

Thank you.

K & C

Room Tip: We saw two different types of villas and they were both beautiful and extremely private
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Warmers Greetings from The Wolas Villa and Spa..

Greetings from The Wolas Villa and Spa Resort! Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor.com.

It is a great pleasure to learn that our valuable guest such as you, had a great impression of our villa. Total guest satisfaction is our utmost priority and thanks to your positive comment and feedback that we able to maintain on our service standard.

Thank you for the compliment upon our service and product.. We have always been committed to always give our guest a memorable experience with indigenous hospitality.

On behalf of the entire team, again I would like to thank you for choosing The Wolas Villa and Spa we look forward in welcoming you back to this beatiful island.

With best regards

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The Wolas is excellent. The rooms are well maintained, and are cleaned well. The place is situated a little outside of seminyak meaning you need a taxi most days, but at least this means the place is quiet.

Breakfast is nice, and served in your villa, however it is a little cold by the time it is delivered.

Spa is not recommended, and you can get a lot better for a lot cheaper price outside.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Made S, Manager at The Wolas Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Warmers Greetings from The wolas Villa and Spa,

Thank you for sparing time to post valuable feedback regards of your experience with us at TripAdvisor.com

We are very delighted to hear that your holiday was perfect and pleasant the time during your recent stay at The wolas villa and Spa , It is really motivating us to maintain and improve our service to our valuable guests.

We look forward to seeing you again for another exceptional and indigenous experience at The wolas villa and spa in the near future.

Yours sincerely,