We just returned back from a 5 night stay at the Wolas Villas. We were so blowen away with not only the beautiful room but the friendly staff and the high level of service.
We stayed in Villa 101 which is a two bedroom villa located next to the busy street (can get quite noisy at times, depending on the traffic), we loved the room so much we didn't want to leave and explore the rest of Bali. The room was spacious and very beautiful and we were very happy with our choice. A small complaint I have is that there was no iron or ironing board in the room. (That I could find anyway) and marble floors were also very slippery after jumping out of the shower or having a swim 2 floor mats were provided but did not cover the entire flood. very dangerous especially for children or the older traveller. suggest placing some sort of grip over the top of the marble.
Housekeeping - Daily service was great our sheets and linen was replaced everyday and the room was left as if we hadn't arrived.
Food and Beverage - The option of eating in the villa is great. we took full advantage and ate nearly every meal in our villa. The food was always full of flavour and very delicious. annoyingly, every time I ordered toast I aways received it cold. very tiny but annoying issue.
My partner and I received 2 in room massages/ pamper packs. I hate to say, I didnt think it was as good as we had expected. I was trying my best to relax but found it very difficult to due to the intensity of the massage. I found my back was still very tender a couple days later. My partner decided to get a manicure and pedicure at the spa. she came back 2 hours later unimpressed as she was told the service was over even though the nail polish had still not set. A day later the nail Polish started chipping off as a result of not setting correctly and ended up taking the nail polish off because they got to chipped and needed to be redone.
Other than that, we definitely enjoyed out stay and would definitely return if ever in bali again. Thank you to all the staff for their continued hard work and commitment and making our stay a memorable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Haven of Timeless EquanimityOffering superb ambience and peacefulness, The Wolas Villas & Spa stands amidst the dazzling Seminyak tourist resort, premier shopping destinations and entertainment venues. Designed in minimalist modern and private luxury resort, it reflects the style and elegance of Balinese culture. This emanates from the glamorous entrance gate inspired by ancient temple and Balinese miniscule garden marked with frangipani and other verdant shrubs. Here is the haven of equanimity in Bali. Hence, look no further.Simply for your convenience, the villas have been equipped with supporting facilities like fine restaurant, spa and spacious parking lot.Besides, our villas are indeed perched at a strategic location. It is only 15-minute drive from the airport and less than 30-minute drive to destinations like Denpasar City, Golf Course and Sanur tourist resort. Even, the legendary paradise of sand at Kuta Beach is only 10-minute drive.The frenzy of Seminyak means nothing to us. As soon as walking into The Wolas Villas & Spa, it has been conjured up into tranquility without doubt. Our villa compounds are appropriate with travelers enjoying vacation in couple or with family. In harmony with these needs, we have provided you with 16 one-bedroom villas and 2 two-bedroom villas. Each villa is designed in stylish interior and equipped with first-rate quality furnishings. Meanwhile, its standard feature embraces a private swimming pool, kitchen, dining area and living area. Other facilities equipping them consist of 42-inch plasma TV, cable TV channel, in-house entertainment, and WIFI Internet access.Indeed, we offer you a true hospitality since you first make a reservation until you say goodbye. So, enjoy our Balinese affability in daily interaction, spacious walkway with rich greenery environment to villa, and genuinely homey living. In short, it is entirely dedicated for shrewd travelers wishing to immerse themselves in a splendid resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Wolas Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wolas Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Wolas Villas And Spa
- The Wolas Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak