It was our 3rd time visit to Bali and booked the same villa; The Wolas Villa and Spa at Seminyak witch we stayed 2 years ago.
We had requested the shuttle service from the airport. A driver from the villa was waiting for us with a smile and it makes us already comfortable.
When we arrived at the villa, we received the warmest welcome from all the staff with the Japanese word “OKAERINASAI”, means “WELCOME BACK HOME”. And they said “you can use the same villa as before”. We were so impressed and pleased!! And more surprise came when we opened a refrigerator in our villa.., there was a heart-shape chocolate cake with a message, “Welcome Back Home”, on a chocolate plate.
Our villa has beautiful private pool and nice bed… it’s very important for us because we come to Bali not only for a holiday but for taking Ballroom dance lessons. And a spa and a restaurant in this villa help us when we come back really tired from the dancing lessons.
If we could have time, we would like to go to the beach, go for sightseeing.., and take cooking lesson at this villa!
The Wolas Villa and Spa is quiet and comfortable, and clean. All the staff are amazing! They are polite but friendly, and always ready to help with a smile.
We definitively will come back this villa next year, for sure.
Thank you very much to all of you working at the Wolas!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Haven of Timeless EquanimityOffering superb ambience and peacefulness, The Wolas Villas & Spa stands amidst the dazzling Seminyak tourist resort, premier shopping destinations and entertainment venues. Designed in minimalist modern and private luxury resort, it reflects the style and elegance of Balinese culture. This emanates from the glamorous entrance gate inspired by ancient temple and Balinese miniscule garden marked with frangipani and other verdant shrubs. Here is the haven of equanimity in Bali. Hence, look no further.Simply for your convenience, the villas have been equipped with supporting facilities like fine restaurant, spa and spacious parking lot.Besides, our villas are indeed perched at a strategic location. It is only 15-minute drive from the airport and less than 30-minute drive to destinations like Denpasar City, Golf Course and Sanur tourist resort. Even, the legendary paradise of sand at Kuta Beach is only 10-minute drive.The frenzy of Seminyak means nothing to us. As soon as walking into The Wolas Villas & Spa, it has been conjured up into tranquility without doubt. Our villa compounds are appropriate with travelers enjoying vacation in couple or with family. In harmony with these needs, we have provided you with 16 one-bedroom villas and 2 two-bedroom villas. Each villa is designed in stylish interior and equipped with first-rate quality furnishings. Meanwhile, its standard feature embraces a private swimming pool, kitchen, dining area and living area. Other facilities equipping them consist of 42-inch plasma TV, cable TV channel, in-house entertainment, and WIFI Internet access.Indeed, we offer you a true hospitality since you first make a reservation until you say goodbye. So, enjoy our Balinese affability in daily interaction, spacious walkway with rich greenery environment to villa, and genuinely homey living. In short, it is entirely dedicated for shrewd travelers wishing to immerse themselves in a splendid resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Wolas Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wolas Villas And Spa
- The Wolas Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Wolas Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak