We just got back from our usual annual trip from Bali, we did things in reverse this time staying at a true 5 star resort - The Westin in Nusa Dua than spending the last 4 days at a private villa - Villa Grania this time.We're vetrans of travelling to Bali and perhaps this time round we found notable differences with this villa. Location was great p central to Saminyak shopping, Bali Deli etc, staff were friendly and will helpful. A nice touch with having a christmas tree and songs playing on stereo on our arrival as we spent our Christmas in the villa. .... But unfortunately the basics were lacking. 1. the water for bathing and showering was well below standard - brown with an oxide stagnant smel - making it very unplesant despite lathering ourselves with self provided fresh smelling shampoo and bodywash, 2. toilet not flushing properly and backing up daily 3.the use of vinegar type substance in the pool - our kids usually live in and out of the pool when we're in a villa but this time they were reluctant to do so as the substance hurt their eyes and any minor cuts. 4. the cutlery and crockery is stored in a cupboard under the sink where tiling has not be been competed , the damp bare concrete smell tends to overwhelm every piece of glassware, crockery or utensils - masking an unclean feel when you just want to reach for a glass to pour your faviourite cocktail. Overall I would rate this average and owners need to take notice and improve on the basics despite making a good profit margin from their guests and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grania Bali Villas are located only a few minutes away from unique Bali gift shops along Seminyak Street and famous Sunset Road. The villas feature an open-space design with plenty of natural light, surrounded by tropical gardens and stone fixtures bringing a tranquil ambiance.There are four private villas in Grania Bali Villas:• Two bigger units with two bedrooms each are suitable for a family with children or a group of three or four people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grania Bali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grania Bali Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Grania Bali Villas Seminyak