“Bad service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Ordered pizzas through Hello!. Went to pick them up 45 minutes later and they were not ready. Waited another 30 minutes for them to be cooked. Overpriced. Unfortunate seeing as this was recommended.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I adore Cosa Nostra.I crave this pizza when I leave! Took the whole family there at christmas time. Ive heard the pasta is just as fantastic

Reviewed September 6, 2013

As a pizza freak and attracted by the sign 'Tripadvisor: Best pizza in Bali' I entered this dark whole and ordered my capricciosa without checking the price - which was a mistake, as I later realized.
Well, the pizza was - with a lot of goodwill - average, it was made without 1 gram of salt and the toppings were quite poor, the bottom like rubber. Big disappointment with the 'best pizza in Bali'!!
And then the shock when the bill came. A good/very good capricciosa you get in Kuta/Legian/Seminyak for 60-75.000,- Rupiah in quite a lot of restaurants. The price for this rubber thing was a staggering 95.000.,-! To make it short: It was my first and last visit.

1  Thank ddetrage
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Antipasto is the one not to missed. Come with a flat bread. I'll let my pictures speak.

Calzone is not bad too.

Pasta always a let down.

Been here every year still don't take credit card all these time. 2 of us easily spend 500k with wine. Not very convenient.

The decor have changed. The Vespa is all gone. Need to update the picture here.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went here by myself
Had a great little table and view for people watching on the street which is always funny in this part of the world
the food is great
pasta is very small serves compared to what we get in the west.
the pizzas are amazing.......try the four cheese.........its awesome :)