“Very bad service and staff”
Review of Cosa Nostra - CLOSED

Cosa Nostra
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Food was good, nothing amazing but not bad, correct prices as well, but unfortunately the service was really bad, we waited 55mins for our foods, no smiles and no apologized , not anymore.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We could have been eating in a little trattoria on Lygon St, Carlton. My husband really enjoyed the penne amitriciana and I loved the salad with gorgonzola, pear and walnut. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped here for a quick bite before heading to the airport. Service was friendly and prompt. Cocktails were really lovely, and they had a 2 for 1 special, which made it even better! Pizzas were wood-fired and HUGE, covered in fresh toppings- yum! Not the cheapest or most atmospheric, but great for a quick Italian meal!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

On our last night in Seminyak we decided to get pizza delivered to our hotel. Cosa Nostra were extremely fast, and it was the best pizza I've had in ages. I loved the base, and the toppings were plentiful.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Though the pizzas are not too cheap (approx. 70.000 Rp + 15%), we really enjoyed ours. The service was nothing special, but the food could convince us. The portions are quite big too!