“Superb villa - had an overall fantastic experience - we'll be back!”
Review of bvilla + Seaside

bvilla + Seaside
Ranked #114 of 147 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Went to Bali to celebrate New Years with a bunch of friends. We stayed in Bvilla + Seaside and got a few villas to ourselves. The villa was spacious! Bathroom was HUGE! Bedroom was nice. Most importantly everything was clean. Breakfast was great! People came in to cook for us every morning - had the traditional breakfast - delicious. The pools were also very grand. My friend had organized a surprise birthday cake with the Bvilla staff prior to arriving in Bali. The staff were very helpful. The villas were situated close proximity to both the beach and the main Seminyak stretch. Bvilla was more on the expensive-side of Bali accommodation but was definitely worth it! They did not have hotel-owned restaurant but this was not an issue due to the close proximity of all the Seminyak stretch restaurants! Have also stayed at Mutiara Bali but this was on a league of its own. Will most definitely be back!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank MariaChristiana
There are newer reviews for bvilla + Seaside

Reviewed August 10, 2011

Although this resort has a five star rating ,it was more 4 star. The villa was huge and comfortable....more like home.If you're looking for luxury you will be disappointed.....I was!.
The pluses were the toilet which was bigger than the room... two basins....and a rain shower.....interesting!! the rooms definitely need more lighting.Air conditioning was excellent. Great shopping, spas and restaurants nearby. Great for the price you pay because all other luxury resorts are twice as expensive! Yes,the beach is a short walk and there are some nice beach front restaurants. The breakfast was average. Expected a real chef to cook it ,but some not so trained people did so! If you order room service they send someone to get it from restaurants nearby and that takes forever!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mehtasabby
Reviewed July 26, 2011

...we actually stayed in October '09 but that option wasn't available in the drop down. At that time the place was very tired and worn. Unsure if any maintenance has been done since? The pool was huge, easily large enough to do laps. One night during heavy rainfall the pool began to overflow; staff were quick to respond and drained it. Once the rain had ceased the pool needed to be 'topped up' and treated, unfortunately leaving it unusable for half a day.
As mentioned, everything was tired and old in the villa BUT the location is sensational. You're right near 'Eat Street' and a convenient stroll or scooter ride from some great eats and bars in Petitenget.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2011

We stayed for almost 2 weeks and had a wonderful time. The weather was excellent even though it was still rainy season. The villa is big and the pool is HUGE....Some days we found it hard to leave the villa as it was so comfortable and locked ourselves from the world. We slept till late, had breakfast at the villa (cooked by the staff!), swam, drank, ate some more:-), read books and enjoyed the privacy....The staff were so cute,they kept asking us if we were alright and worried about us as we didn't leave the villa for 3 days straight. We hang the "b quiet" sign on the door (that's their DO NOT DISTURB sign) and switched off completely. I fully recharge myself, but all I am thinking of now is when do I go back to Bali again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sgsk1978
Reviewed March 31, 2011

All I can say : recommended. These villas are located in seminyak-oberoi, which is very close to beach and also the eatery street. Not that new, but still in very acceptable condition and if you combine it with price we paid it is a value for a money. Breakfast is good including latte or cappuccino and real fresh squeezed orange. Only the bread is so-so. Pillows and bed are comfy. Rooms are big and clean. No major concerns. Like the design and atmosphere of the whole villa.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 23, 2011

My business partner and I decided to stay here after staying at another bvilla last November. We had a few issues when we arrived, and when I approached the staff about them, they were fantastic. The staff were great to deal with and addressed each issue and resolved it. The property is in need of maintenance but the staff more than compensate. Nothing we asked for was an issue. They were great. We will definately stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 3, 2011

Typically when arriving at a holiday destination the actual accommodation never matches the carefully selected and edited photographs. At B-villa it is quite the opposite - it looks great in the photos and spectacular in real life. Everything is over-sized, over-engineered and a great feeling of luxury and opulence without being pretentious.
I've never stayed at something quite like B-villa. Just the sheer size of the villas and the private pool was enough to justify the staying price. Our bathroom was literally almost as big as my apartment back in Sydney - you could almost quite literally ride a bike in there.
The high walls ensure complete privacy so if you like running around naked while drinking an ice cold beer- you can do so without a worry. This also means you can catch a great tan without the tan-lines an costume stripes.
It take a little getting used to the full-one level of service, where everyone is polite and want to help with everything including cooking your breakfast in-house. On one occasion I put the "Butler Service" to the test, where I needed a few hard-to fine-items at 3am. A few minutes later, a knock on my door and a delivery. Amazing. Someone was always available to help.
I found the location of the Villas in a little bit of an awkward place initially, but then realised most of Bali is set up a bit different to what I'm used to.
The connection to the net was a little slow for serious work, but who goes on holiday to sit on the internet I guess!
B-villa is walking distance to some of the best shops, beaches and night clubs so we didn't have to go far at all, if we actually decided to leave the villa in the first place. I think it actually took us three days to leave the villa on arrival. If you decide to visit, you'll quickly find out why.
Easily the best accommodation I ever had and I can highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Bali that wants a postcard holiday. I know we'll be back for sure.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple