Went to Bali to celebrate New Years with a bunch of friends. We stayed in Bvilla + Seaside and got a few villas to ourselves. The villa was spacious! Bathroom was HUGE! Bedroom was nice. Most importantly everything was clean. Breakfast was great! People came in to cook for us every morning - had the traditional breakfast - delicious. The pools were also very grand. My friend had organized a surprise birthday cake with the Bvilla staff prior to arriving in Bali. The staff were very helpful. The villas were situated close proximity to both the beach and the main Seminyak stretch. Bvilla was more on the expensive-side of Bali accommodation but was definitely worth it! They did not have hotel-owned restaurant but this was not an issue due to the close proximity of all the Seminyak stretch restaurants! Have also stayed at Mutiara Bali but this was on a league of its own. Will most definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- bvilla+seaside swim, play, laugh and love, seminyak bvilla+seaside is located between Bodyworks and Grocer & Grind and a mere 140 m stroll away from where the salty breeze is the thickest and the golden sandy beach awaits, the eight villas of one, two and three bedrooms are the perfect setting for family and friends' to get-together. Each villa is decked with a fully-equipped kitchen including a mini bar, IDD telephone, cable TV , DVD player, CD audio system, and wireless internet access for you to touch base with those that have been left behind. Swim, play, laugh, and love. At bvilla+seaside, creating memories comes naturally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your bvilla + Seaside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bvilla + Seaside Hotel Seminyak
- Bvilla + Seaside Bali/Seminyak