When we first arrived to the villa, we thought it was big and beautiful. A big villa with a private pool, the room looked nice and tidy. But we did notice the air-conditioning was not strong enough in the bedroom.
In the next day or so we started to notice other things; there were ants/termites every where! It was rather disgusting. The bath towels were old and ragged. Despite having a private pool, no pool towels were provided without calling reception. We ran out of toilet paper and it took over an hour after our call to reception for more to arrive. The wi-fi keeps dropping out. The doors don't shut properly. The floor boards were loose and warped in the bedroom, making it very noisy to walk around when there is a sleeping baby in the room. Breakfast was prepared in the kitchen area of the villa, but it is almost always cold (I believe they just microwave everything). And worse of all, our mobile phone was stolen from our bedroom.
The lesson here; never have them clean your villa without you being present.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Akasha Luxury Private Villas is a 5 minute walk from Batu Belig Beach and restaurants. Villa is designed in a modern Balinese style; villas come with a private pool, complete kitchen, 24-hour butler services. The Akasha Luxury Private Villas is within a 5-minute drive from the entertainment district in Seminyak, fine dining and a 15-minute drive from Kuta and Denpasar. Ngurah Rai International Airport is a 20-minute car ride away. Villas come with a separate living room with a home theater system, while barbecue can be enjoyed at the sun terrace. In-room spa treatments can be arranged. Spacious bathrooms feature a bathtub and outdoor showers. Toys for children are available. The resort's tour desk assists in sightseeing arrangements and water sports activities by the beach. Yoga lessons are also available on request. Bicycles are available for rent for a leisurely cycle in the surroundings. Guests can enjoy the convenience of room service, which offers a local Indonesian or Western menu. Selection of villas are available starting from one bedroom villa, two bedroom villa, three bedroom and four bedroom villa. All villas feature a private swimming pool with 10.5 x 4 meters size, outdoor shower, grand bathroom, open kitchen, dining and living area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Akasha Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Akasha Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Akasha Villas Bali/Seminyak