“Quiet retreat with excellent food”
Review of Warung Bale Bali

Warung Bale Bali
Ranked #155 of 573 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2014

A nice relaxed restaurant with good food and good service and pleasant surroundings
The staff were nice and helpful and always about if you needed anything.
The food is really tasty with a wide variety on offer so spoilt for choice.
Definitely a place i would recommend for a quiet place to enjoy your evening meal or go as a group

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I just have a lunch a few days ago, the worst thing that i saw the 1st are there are DOGs the front of and inside the restaurant. I think It shows that the restaurant is not hygiene. And for the food ( Soup Buntut's,shrimp spring rolls ) and the drink are xoxo.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I read lots of god review about this restaurant, turns out when we were at Bali, we past this restaurant a lot since it's located at the heart of jalan kunti which is tourist area. We went there for brunch since i was craving for a good Indo food. Boy, did I GLAD choosing this resto! the waitress who greeted us also served our table, She was really nice and sweet! we asked for the recommendation and ordered 'Gurame asam manis', calamari, gotta try their 'Es Kopyor' really refreshing! and the price is quite cheap compare to other restaurant in that area. I loovvee the place, Great food and nice service. Definitely would coming back for more when we go to Bali!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We'd been in Bali more than 2 weeks and walked past many times before we settled here and I'm glad we finally did. Easily the best restaurant we've been to so far and value for money is fantastic.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

On a rainy (heavy rain) night I decided that take out was better than getting wet. Using the Hallo takeout service, I chose to eat from here. Each menu item is numbered making it easy to order. I advised where I was staying and waited in anticipation.

Approx half hour later my meal arrived. This was so quick.
The delivery guy was decked out in his raincoat as it was still raining.
The food was packaged in stirophome containers with aluminium foil.
I paid (cash). The price is higher than if you went to the store but for the ease of service, I expected to pay a premium.

The food was delicious and had travelled well. I had a selection of dim sum. The spring rolls were my favourite and are a must order.

For main, I had crab in chilli sauce and stir fried mixed vegetables. This was a great combination. The chilli sauce was spicy. My mouth had a nice tingle to it. So pleased I had some steamed rice to offset the spice. The crab was still in its shell so I had to do a bit of preparation work to get the meat out.

Really keen to visit the restaurant now and would use the Hallo service again.