Crumbling walkways, peeling paint, grass roofs covered with ugly tarps... is no one taking care of this joint?
Even our door to our so-called villa (more like hut) didn't close properly.
Oddly, the kitchenette was filled with workable appliances, but it was like making do inside a Goodwill thrift store, I am not kidding.
Pool had loose stones and I scraped myself during a night swim (no lights, I can take some blame for this, but it was dangerously constructed).
Yes, you can fix your own brekkies, but then the rate should have been less. Utterly cramped. Only plus point was comfort of the bedroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pondok Sara Villa - Traditionally Elegant brand new private villa concept, located in a very strategic location in the heart of Seminyak, 5 minutes walking distance to Famous Legian Beach.Facilitated with Private pool, kids pool attached in public pool,front desk. fully equipped kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your New Pondok Sara Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pondok Sara Hotel Seminyak
- New Pondok Sara Villa Bali/Seminyak