Booked in as a group of four families. Turned up with the excitement of the 'short walk' to the pristine 'white sandy beach' as quoted in their brochure. Absolute crap. the short walk was through discarded land strewn with rubble and scrub. The beach was worse - black volcanic sand hidden under a virtual blanket of rubbish (old shoes, cigarret butts, food wrappings, animal or human poo etc) from the local drains and no doubt sewers. Plenty of red flags warning of the dangers of entering the water. Did i mention the smell? The Villas look great, but take a closer look and they are slapped together, Our loo was falling apart, rising damp is emerging, no ceiling fans so it gets really stuffy under the outdoor roof, tap fittings are corroding, our fridge was rusting, and one of the pools was unusable as it was infested with small crabs for a few days. Adding to this you are staying in a construction zone with hammering and circular saws going all day, and any amount of creepy workers hanging around the shadows outside your Villa door. Made mention of all this to the front desk with a suggestion that perhaps a discount on the hexy $350USD(plus) cost per night would be appropriate - but this, it seems, was too difficult to consider. Anyway, if you want to know what it would be like living in a compound of retirement homes with no views, flood prone paths, and humming air conditioners, book away and line the pockets of the owners with @#$% loads of $Rupiah. Personally if these Villas are what you call 'exclusive' next time i'll be hunting for something more 'inclusive'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naturally beautiful Villas....Located within walking distance of Batu Belig Beach, one of Bali's most coveted strips of sand, only a few minutes from Seminyak Town Centre and a30 minute drive from the airport, Bali Aroma Exclusive Villas is the perfect home away from home for couples and families looking for all the creature comforts. The Villas were built above 1 Ha land, total of 11 unit furnished villas were completed in mid of 2009. With a series of spacious, luxuriously appointed villas in one, two and three bedroom configuration, as well as resort-style facilities and ample privacy, Bali Aroma affords guests the best of both worlds, with modern amenities married with the privacy and space of a private home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Aroma Exclusive Villas Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Aroma Exclusive Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bali Aroma Exclusive Villas Seminyak