All reviews apple tv bedroom villa every morning breakfast chef private pool personal chef room massages in house breakfast prepared villa staff singing happy birthday three bedroom highly recommend these villas seminyak square felt like royalty ginger moon baby cot
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2015

March 2015 I celebrated my 30th in Bali and stayed at Chandra Luxury Resorts. This was the second time I have been lucky enough to stay here and although I was very impressed originally, my expectations were exceeded the second time around.

This time around my girlfriend and I stayed with 2 other couples in a 3 bedroom villa. All 3 rooms are exceptional with spacious living areas, outdoor entertaining space and luxurious swimming pool. I had a couple other groups of friends staying nearby and the staff at the Chandra were more than hospitable when they came over for drinks regularly.

The staff are the kindest and most helpful people you will ever meet. Nothing was too difficult as they delivered time and time again. Making dinner reservations, organising transport, delivering groceries and returning scooters were some of the extra tasks the staff were more than happy to help us with.

I invited other friends over and organised a birthday BBQ lunch through reception. The chef put together a beautiful feast that everyone enjoyed. At this point I must also thank the staff for the bottle of wine, the birthday cake and for singing happy birthday. It truly was a great gesture.

The Chandra is located close to both Ku de ta and Seminyak square. Its a short walk to the beach and located in quiet back streets. If your aim is to stay in Seminyak, this really is an ideal location.

I looked at a lot of other villas when booking accommodation and the Chandra is very reasonably priced. A lot of the cheaper villas although they say Seminyak are located far away from Seminyak Square or don't offer WI-FI, breakfast or are not as luxurious. You really get what you pay for and the Chandra is definitely worth every single rupiah.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
chandrabalivillas, General Manager at Chandra Bali Villas, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2015

Dear Dean W,

First of all we would like to extend our sincere thank you for your recent stay with us and also for sharing your stay experiences.

We are very happy to hear that you have a great time with us and hopefully you will return again to Chandra in the near future.

Again, thank you for choosing Chandra Villa, we are looking forward to serve you again soon.

All of us at Chandra

Reviewed April 27, 2015

Chandra Villas is a wonderful place to stay. We were greeted at the airport and driven straight to the villa where we had a fabulous personal chef/butler who saw to our every need. The villa was beautiful with a clean pool and outstanding facilities. If you're looking a relaxing getaway, you can't get much better.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
chandrabalivillas, General Manager at Chandra Bali Villas, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2015

Dear 129kerryh,

First of we would like to extend our sincere thank you for your stay and for sharing your stay experiences.

It was great to heard that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Our goal is to make everyone stay enjoyable and memorable one.

All of us at Chandra wish you a great day today and hopefully we can serve you again on your next holiday to Bali.

Again, thank you for your stay and see you again soon.

Management and Team.

Reviewed April 23, 2015

One of the first things that comes to my mind when I remember our 4 night stay at Chandra Luxury Villas is the fantastic & convenient location! We couldn't fault it.
The other would be the staff. They were incredibly helpful & any request we made was delivered with efficiency & warmth. They certainly made our stay in Seminyak memorable.
The 2 bedroom pool villa itself was well appointed & large enough for our family of 5. Although comfortable, there are some details which could be improved such as:
the hot water in our shower did not work at all & only very slightly improved once someone had looked at it, the pillows in the bedrooms were uncomfortable & whilst the overall standard of the villa was very good, it was tired in areas which if refreshed would make a huge difference.
We did poke our heads in the premium 3 bedroom villas as we walked by and they looked much better!
The breakfast was huge & well prepared every morning for us and we didn't notice any mosquito's due to the staff de-bugging every evening. The wi-fi was super fast as stated.
Again, the staff really make this place stand out.

Room tip: I would stay in a premium 3 bedroom villa given the choice again and not the 2 bedroom standard villa.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
chandrabalivillas, General Manager at Chandra Bali Villas, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2015

Dear Kath777,

First of all we would like to extend our sincere thank you for your recent stay with us and also for for your honest review about us, I was great to heard that you were enjoying our services.

We really appreciate your honest comment about the hot water and the pillows, we will ensure this problem will not happened again in the future.

We really hopes you will stay again at Chandra on your next holiday to Bali.

Staff & Management of Chandra Bali Villas

Reviewed April 12, 2015

From the minute I arrived I was treated like royalty at Chandra Villas, not only are the private villas well located, luxurious and beautifully appointed , the staff are amazing! I have been to Bali many times and this is the best place to stay. It was my birthday and I had a number of friends so we had two private villas and organized the chef to cater a special lunch which was delicious. As an actress with a fast paced lifestyle in Los Angeles, this was the perfect, secluded place to unwind and truly feel pampered. I can't wait to come back x

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
chandrabalivillas, Manager at Chandra Bali Villas, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2015

Dear Wendy,

Warmest Greeting from Bali...

First of all, we would like to extend our sincere thank you for your stay with us and also for sharing your stay experience during your stay.It was a great to heard that you have enjoyed your time, we will share your review all the staff.

We are glad to know that you been enjoyed our chef service, the staffs and made your stay the memorable one.

Once again thank you for your time to review our property and we look forward to welcoming you again in our villa.

Warmest regards,
Chandra Bali villas

Reviewed April 12, 2015

After a number of emails back and forth with Minnie, who's replies were always quick, helpful and detailed, we booked a 2 bedroom Vila for 5 nights.
The villa was very nice and spacious, with two almost equally set up bedrooms with big king size bed each, semi outdoor bathroom, big living area and private pool. The photos on their website are very accurate.
The villa was clean and we did not get bothered by mosquitoes at all, which is due to the staff's diligence with mosquito coils and other ways of deterring the bugs.
Ade cooked our breakfast every morning: Fresh fruit juice, eggs or pancakes, danish & croissants and coffee & tea to help get your day started. Thank you Ade!
The staff were very attentive and always ready to help. They have a villa car, which if available, will drop you off to nearby locations in & around Seminyak. Taxis are always available too.
The location is great, close to restaurants, shops and bars.
We spent most days out and about and do wish we had more time to enjoy the villa & pool. I definitely recommend Villa Chandra.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cre8memories
chandrabalivillas, General Manager at Chandra Bali Villas, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2015

Dear Cre8memories,

Warmest Greeting from Bali...

One of our goals is to make everyone stay enjoyable and memorable one,therefore we pleased to know that you have enjoyed our breakfast, our services and our great location.

Again, thank you very much for your stay and we wish you comeback and stay with us again on your next holiday to Bali.

Warmest Regards,

All of us at Chandra Bali Villas.