Villa was nice in pictures.. as soon as we arrived I realised its not a 4 star property..
The reception area nice and clean, reception staff friendly but were smoking at the desk and if they came to villa they would have cigerette in hand.
the villas need to be fully renovated, roof leaked in lounge area, kitchen and second bedroom. They are not exculsive and certainly not luxurious as per villa website
The walls had mould on them, floors throughout need a good scrub and polish.
Main bathroom had bird nest above bath and bird droppings on ground behind bath. the stones in bathroom needs to be replaced. cleaning of villas on a daily basis was dreadful.. the staff spot moped the villa... i physically got on my hands and knees and sprayed with disinfectant and cleaned floor myself.. the kitchen area had LIMITED utensils we could only make basic meals which defeats the purpose of renting a villa and had to order in dinner or go to dinner( we wanted to cook our own meals as we had 2 young babies travelling with us.
The pool well after 4 of us nearly being burnt by pool acid as the young guy clearly didnt know what he was doing.. added 20litres of acid and no chlorine, this resulted in our 22 month old daughter having burnt eyelids and our 4 mth baby skin developing a rash instantly.. The pool was out of action for 5 days.. we were told to swim in the villa-hotel pool instead... again this defeats the purpose of a private villa. the older children all got sore ears and a visit to the Bali clinic for ear drops.
Breakfast we had to ask for it and when we did get it... its proporation is only for a child..
Would i stay here again, NO/YES only if i had no other options... The resort rooms are new and they would be perfect for 1 night stays..
The villas are suitable for families but you need to keep an eye on children because no safety pool fence.
were very disappointed as alot of money was spent on this holiday.
In conclusion we have booked another villa for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a world-class contemporary resort in Bali with a team of attentive yet discreet staff, who are committed to providing exceptional service. The quintessential island charm is something for which the people of Bali are renowned; they pride themselves on their welcoming hospitality. D'djabu Hotel is an exclusive ensemble of Luxury Boutique Hotel in Bali, set in idyllic landscaped gardens with Public pools. The lavishly adorned boutique hotel with their chic interiors will astonish discerning leisure and business travelers alike, seeking the perfect getaway holiday accommodations in Bali resorts. The Hotel Location in central of seminyak area with lot of shopping area, dining area and night life place to enjoy your holiday make lasting and memorable. the location is around 1o minutes from Kuta area, 5 minutes from seminyak beach and 20 minutes from Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your D'Djabu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- d`Djabu Villas Hotel Seminyak
- D'Djabu Hotel Bali/Seminyak