“Comfort & location”
Review of Balivillini

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seminyak
Balivillini
Ranked #246 of 416 Specialty Lodging in Seminyak
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Comfort & location”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Spent a week here in Jan 2014. Booked the 1 bed deluxe as it is set apart from the other two villas. Beautiful big bedroom, good sized, CLEAN bathroom. Lovely little living area with a fan and a little kitchenette. Each villa has a private garden with a gate, so it really does feel private (also good if you have kids, gate latch is high). Air con in bedroom was great, kept us cool at night time. Also, free wifi very handy!

Plenty of shops close by to pick up snacks and essentials. Only a 10 minute walk to large supermarket, and less than that to fantastic restaurants and bars. Short walk to the beach! Easy to get taxis close by as well.

Brenda was quick to answer emails with any questions during our stay, and offered lots of great recommendations for restaurants, tailors, and spas. Makes you feel welcome and looked after.

All of this for VERY REASONABLE PRICES. We couldn't find better value in Seminyak! Also was good to be able to pay in AUD :)

Thanks Brenda and Luigi!

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bronwyn Y

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed January 18, 2014

The hosts were amazing! Loved the whole Balivallini Villa experience - the Villa was in a perfect location 2 mins from main strip - The pool was an oasis and inviting after shopping all day - Brenda and Luigi were incredible hosts - I totally recommend this haven - I couldnt believe my eyes when I arrived totally blew me away! I had a few hiccups when I arrived in Bali my luggage didn't arrive on my flight but Brenda took my worry away and sorted it for me while luigi was the perfect host and gave me excellent tips on where to eat and shop and bugged me to go down to the beach and watch the sunset after about the 4th day I took his advise and found the beach and it was probably one of the most memorable experiences in my life - i went back every night after that -I also took his advise and went to museum blanco another moving experience one I will treasure forever - I recommend the villas driver he had some awesome tips like where to shop at a bargain he took me to a huge supermarket where the locals go I bought a half a dozen beautiful sarongs for the price of 2 at the tourist markets and he waited for an hour while I shopped he was so cheerful and obliging. The Villa was so tidy the housekeeper was very thorough and clean she took my laundry away and it came back pressed smelling and looking amazing. I really felt spoilt staying here such an idealic place. I will definitely be going back thank you so much Brenda and luigi.

Room Tip: I stayed in villa 3 - it was spacious just perfect!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank MarinoTeMoana
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Spend there almost a month, got kicked out two days before we were supposed to leave. So don't go if you have children (unless they can control themself every minut), if you hate children (there are a lot children in the area and you can hear them), if you are light sleeper (you can hear close by discos to every bedroom loud and clear all night long). No night guard, except local dogs which bark quite a lot at night.

Brenda told us that we are kicked out because we spend too much time at "villa" (i did not see any limitation when we booked the place).

Brenda didn't like if we said that something was wrong, answers were smartass. We didn't even complain when we didn't have water for two days. But they were never sorry or told us that they are going to repair the two bedroom place and it was very noisy. ( last one is ofcourse plus for you if you are planning to stay at two bedroom "villa"). We complained about internet ( kept going off constantly) and mosquitos, they did spray the garden if asked but it didn't help at all.

If I had know that they can kick us out, i would have left much earlier. But i thought that we have to stay because we promised. My opinion, stay at local owned or hosted villas. We have only good experience from local hosts. Was our 4. time at Bali.

Otherwise if you don't mind all the above the place is okey (some tlc would be nice), walking distance to many places. But if you want to be closer to "cool" places, stay at Kerobokan (great restaurants and better shopping).

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Piia T
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This was our first trip away with the family and we were not disappointed by our accommodation. The reason I choose Balivillini was it had a beautiful garden and pool for our 1 year old to play in and the fact that our accommodation was fenced from the pool was an even bigger draw card as it's a rare thing to find in Bali. It is right in the heart of seminyak with great shopping and places to eat. Brenda and Luigi are the hostesses with the most, they are always happy to pass on their knowledge of the local area. Wish i was still there :)

Room Tip: get the two bedroom villa if you have children
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank HollieSmith75
Perth
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stayed at this villa for approximatly 6 days. It was right in the heart of Seminyak with shops and eateries within walking distance.
The owners Brenda and Luigi were AMAZING. They helped us so much and I can never thank them enough for taking the time to help us. Thanks Brenda :-)
The place is not pretentious or fancy but has everything you need in a clean, safe and friendly atmosphere. The pool was great, the service was great and we actually used the little kitchen quite a bit.
If you are looking for 5 star accomodation that would normally cost $500 a night then this isn't the place for you. If you are looking for a great place to stay at a VERY reasonable price you will be happy here. It is a little piece of home. SOOOOOO much better then being locked up in a dreary hotel room !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Suna C
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Bali Villini gets a perfect score for all the must-haves and nice-to-haves for accommodation in Seminyak.

Each of the 3 villas has a beautiful private garden and share a cool little swimming pool. The villa itself is spotlessly clean, tastefully decorated and really feels like home rather than rented accommodation. It is serviced daily, and the staff are very friendly and helpful.

The location can't be beat: close to a main street with restaurants, bars and spa's and a short walk to the beach and Bintang supermarket and a reliable money changer in the other direction.

Communication with the owners was always prompt and friendly, and they arranged transfers from and to the airport.

Best of all - seriously good value for money, especially if you keep in mind that the villa offers a fully-equipped kitchen and a very comfortable lounge and dining area.

Wish I had more time to spend here, but hopefully there will be a next time!

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank DiveDiva21
Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed December 18, 2012

the balivillinis are beautiful, clean and perfectly located. brenda and luigi were a great help and always ready to give tipps and tricks about bali life. the prices are fair.
thank you for everything!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo