“3rd trip to bali. We visited this restaurant twice this time round. Great food great staff”
Review of Nirvana Restaurant

Nirvana Restaurant
Ranked #77 of 566 Restaurants in Seminyak
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We visited the restaurant twice this holiday with our kids this time. Age 12 and 17. They loved it too. Fire dances one night and traditional dancing another. Staff are lovely. It's busy so you might have to go to the bar until your table is ready, in saying that we didn't have any trouble. Cheap meals. Not huge but enough.

2  Thank fleurbaby
Write a ReviewReviews (1,206)

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I have been a long term fan of Nirvana.

Went there after a long time between drinks, in the new bar area.

Service was slow.

Staff there seemed to be pushing our group out of the place by repeatedly asking us to pay the bill when we were still clearly not ready for the bill (as it goes I was offered my bill just after they served me my second beer).

It wasn't late, and there were other plenty of other tables. We weren't drunk. Why the push out the door ?

I was actually interested to get some food, but when handed the bill the third time in two beers I just felt unwelcome.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

A basic menu but considerably cheaper than those around it. Firedance entertainment several times and the staff were excellent (although the owner was sitting on table next to us)
Overall great value for a midrange restaurant.

1  Thank jon m
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

If you want a reasonable meal and fire dances this is for you between 6.30 and 8.30. Good family fun. Ask for outside table.
Went back nights later great cocktails in sports bar.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Nirvana is a grungy sports bar in Seminyak. They play the AFL games on the multitude of screens and serve a nice cold Bintang.
I did have a burger whilst here which was good, but nothing to rave about. If you're looking for a place to watch the footy with a few beers, this is a good option.