“The best steak EVER”
Review of Nirvana Restaurant

Nirvana Restaurant
Ranked #78 of 553 Restaurants in Seminyak
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Nirvana serves, by far, the juiciest, most tender, perfectly cooked steak I have ever eaten in my life.
Was recommended Nirvana for the steak, and boy were they not wrong! I ordered the filleto bourgiornne (spelling is wrong there). Absolutely beautiful. Could do with more sides, however I found that when I ordered a side of vegetables to share, it was more than enough.
The staff are extremely friendly and the fire show was spectacular. Unfortunately didn't make it to see any other shows. Loved that we could get a photo with the fire dancers for free too! The cocktails were beautiful, and I must compliment the staff on their ability to read the weather and close the roof before it rains!
Beautiful atmosphere in the outdoor dining area, would highly recommend, it's not air conditioned but it's so much better!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

We were walking past on our first night in Seminyak and saw the Trip Advisor poster so chose to eat here. We were not disappointed. The complimentary cold towel, mini drink and spring roll were a pleasant surprise. Our meals were delicious, the mojitos divine, service great and the fire show was the extra icing on the cake. We were in the outside area and when it started to rain (torrentially) staff were very quick to get the roll out roof quickly in place so no one got wet. Can sit inside air conditioned part if you wish. Tip: Face the street if possible to enjoy the show better.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Cold towels on arrival, complimentary mini drink and vegetable spring roll. I had the seafood platter special. It was GREAT!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I came to this restaurant a few years ago when visiting Bali, and had fond memories of it, so visited it again on this trip to Bali- once again, I was not disappointed.

The food is of very good quality, the price is reasonable, the staff are very friendly, and they have regular entertainment, including fire shows and other things.

Our group were all very happy with the restaurant and we visited it a couple of times during our stay.

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

awesome restaurant.. you won't get dissapointed by any foods that you ordered.reasonable price and good place to chill out.