“Very pleasant evening”
Review of Nirvana Restaurant

Nirvana Restaurant
Ranked #134 of 596 Restaurants in Seminyak
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Was recommended this restaurant whilst dining at another , from ex pat Aussie , was not disappointed , could not have been more friendly and attentive! Magician was entertaining and the quality of food and cocktails were good value for money and tasted good too! Will definitely go back again next time and tell my friends!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,235)

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Nirvana is really what a holiday in Bali is about...cheap holidays, good for kids, easy going staff and food that is honest and tasty whilst not pretending to be fancy.

That's why my family and I always enjoy at least one meal here each year whilst in Bali.

The restaurant is owned by an Australian with a background in surf ware and he has got this place bopping along nicely. His idea to build a bar at the front of the restaurant has worked well as there are not many places like this where you can just sip a cold beet whilst watching the world walk by.

Put Nirvana on your causal dining list whilst in Bali. It's fun and its good.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

After seeing Nirvana from the main road and thinking it might be a nightclub we wandered over and decided to settle down inside for a meal and some drinks.

From the first minute the service was fun and friendly and not too overbearing which is a pet hate of mine for Bali restaurants.

Out waitress, Ratna was second to none, serving us promptly, talking about her life in Bali and asking us about ours. We even got a free honeymoon drink and song to boot... Amazing...

Th night we went in there was a magician on which we thought would be annoying and creepy but it wasn't, it was really.good fun. Not sure exactly how they pulled that off but they did.

Overall I cannot fault the place. Oh, hold on I havent even mentioned the food. It was 100% mouth wateringly delicous. We got steaks which were cooked to perfection and served with vegetables of juts the right combination. In Australia you would pay 50 dollars the same meal and happily pay it. Here it was 15 bucks I think or maybe less. Great value.

Would I come again? Yes. The next time I'm in Bali I'm there with bells on. Keep up the great work guys...

2  Thank Owen M
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner and drinks in here a couple of times and really enjoyed it.
The staff were brilliant and the food and drink were good!
I'd definitely recommend going here!!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Nirvana is located in a prime location on Eat Street surrounded by many shops. My wife and I with our two small children greatly enjoyed the experience. The service was incredibly attentive and friendly. We were greeted with complimentary drink and appetizer samples. Servers took turns holding our 4 month old baby. Happy hour prices on drinks were excellent. Though the food was only above average, we would eat here again due to the setting and service.