“Brilliant as ever!”
Review of Nirvana Restaurant

Nirvana Restaurant
Ranked #77 of 561 Restaurants in Seminyak
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Putu gave us great service and the girls were lovely
FABULOUS food and drinks LOVE Happy Hours

The Indonesian food great and the frozen cockails and cheap bintang best prices in Bali make this place worth coming back to time and time again

Reviewed March 15, 2013

This place is becoming better known every week. Great food and service from the very beautiful and friendly young waitresses. the steaks are top class as is every thing on the menu. Every week I take new customers there and they come away with the same impression. Great food, service and friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

service was great, got a bit too great at times, overly attentive but pleasant
food was nice and reasonable price
I would eat there again

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Went to this restaurant for dinner , it was absolutely beautiful , lovely atmosphere and really relaxing , Putu the manager cannot do enough to make your meal a great experience and his hospitality is outstanding. The complimentary drink and appetiser were nice. Prices are very reasonable and the quality is great. Overall Excellent value and great atmosphere.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

The restaurant looks inviting, with pretty fairy lights and a generally lovely ambiance. A gorgeous and well dressed hostess at the front is warm and friendly. I was given silver service upon my seating...napkin draped across my knee for me, cold towel to refresh myself and within a minute, a "welcome drink and snack"!! Wow! I was impressed. I ordered a Mojito to start and it was of course delicious and refreshing (as it should be). I then was provided with a complimentary welcome entree of a spring roll (which had a sweet chilli sauce without the bite of chilli which I tend to avoid).
I ordered the vole-vents which tasted yummy, it's only downfall being the pastry was clearly not freshly cooked. The pastry texture was a little dry but overall was actually still a nice dish.
My main was the chicken Maryland... I was expecting what we in Australia would probably expect... But it was small chicken Snitzel with a creamy sauce over the top. The chicken was really tender and juicy and the veggies were perfectly cooked with yummy seasoning & with perfect chips! Delicious meal despite it being not what I was expecting. The staffs were very attentative and SO friendly and happy and it rubs off on the customers I have to say. A lovely dining experience. Definitely recommend to all!