“Villa Kipas - Absolutely perfect!”
Pool sunlounges
Villa Kipas by night Laneway beside Villa Kipas leads straight on to Seminyak Beach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Villa Kipas by night
Laneway beside Villa Kipas leads straight on to Seminyak Beach
Relax in the sun by the pool
Bale and Pool by night
Dining room and fully stocked kitchen
Dining Room looking to pool, Bi Fold doors allow living area to be fully enclosed, or open
Modern, yet with a traditional feel
2 x Super King Size bedrooms
Ourdoor shower water feature
Afternoon drinks or just relax on the terrace by the pool
Stepping stones in entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
2 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 112 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Italian first
Any
Jasmine L
Studio City, CA
“Villa Kipas - Absolutely perfect!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

I have never stayed at a more amazing, relaxing, beautiful, and accommodating place in my life! Everything from start to finish was professional and superb. They were in constant communication with us throughout the entire process and really helped make our trip relaxing and enjoyable.

We (my boyfriend and I and one other couple) just got back from 6 a six day 5 night vacation in Bali at the end of February (2013). They arranged to have someone meet us at the airport who got us straight through customs without having to wait in any lines and while we waited for our baggage he was arranging our visas for us. ($25 U.S. dollars per person) Once we got our bags and our visas were all set he walked us outside to meet our driver who took us to Villa Kipas.

Upon arrival, you walk in and see your private pool, cabana, and lounging area. Then you walk into the main floor (completely air conditioned) which consists of the kitchen, living, and dining room where the staff greeted us. Windi who is like the on-site manager sat with us to go over everything, while our beautiful chef's Din and Sumi (probably not spelling their names right) prepared some fresh fruit and smoothies for us. They are there every morning at whatever time you request to prepare breakfast for you, and afterwards, clean the rooms and bathrooms. There is also someone who comes to clean the pool every day. And not to mention Sri, the amazing masseuse!! Each person gets a complimentary massage and she comes whenever you want to do a massage right there in the villa!

Upstairs are the two bedrooms (also air conditioned), which are really nice! The beds have mosquito netting around them although we didn't encounter any mosquitos at all. Since the place is well kept and sprayed, we didn't run into any problems with bugs. There are geckos that sit on the roof and climb up the walls outside, so if you leave the doors open they might sneak in but they're small and totally harmless. They do have extra bug spray in the cabinets if needed. The bathrooms are gorgeous, with plenty of cabinet space to keep your things.

They also provide you with a "guide book" that literally has everything you need. One night it rained and we had to call for delivery, and the book had a whole list of delivery options. They go above and beyond to make sure you have and know everything you need to know. And if you have a question, just ask Windi!! They give you two complimentary cell phones to call Windi, the driver, Sri, etc...or to make any local calls. It came in handy when the girls split up to go shopping and the guys went to swim on the beach.

Our driver Wayan, took us to the Uluwatu temple (where we got to see and feed the monkeys), and Rockbar at Ayana resort, and he waited for us the whole day. The next day he also waited for us while we went white water rafting and then drove us to Ubud to see the rice paddies. He was the sweetest most patient driver. Windi helped arrange all of that for us. We just told him what we wanted to do and Wayan showed up and took us where we needed to go.

Seriously Villa Kipas and their staff were beyond amazing. Everyone was so nice and helpful and went above and beyond what was expected of them to make sure our stay was incredible. And it was! I will refer everyone I know to stay here! It is only a two minute walk to the beach, about a five minute walk to where the shops start, and just a 5 minute cab ride (if that) to even more boutiques and shops. It’s also about a 10 minute walk to Ku de Ta which is highly recommended. There is not a single thing I can say about Villa Kipas that is bad. I am highly impressed and will be back!!

Places to eat:
Chez Gado Gado – good for dinner...recommend the $40 5-course meal...DIVINE!!
Ku de Ta – for beach side tapas and drinks or dinner (we did both) ….recommend the slow cooked beef ribs, the most tender meat I have ever eaten.
Potato head – for poolside tapas and drinks right off the beach or for dinner/late night drinks (we did both) …for dinner recommend the pork ribs.
Cocoon – for poolside tapas and drinks right off the beach..all of their tapas were great especially the flatbread pizzas. We stayed there for roughly 4 hours, ate and drank non-stop for about $200.
Kresna – it is down the street the Villa Kipas is on towards Ku de Ta. Great food and serene atmosphere.
Rockbar – Gorgeous scenery – dinner or tapas is available. (Note-visitors cannot use the pool there)

Weather:
Very hot, humid, usually only rained overnight. When it did rain a couple times around dawn) it only lasted for about 30 minutes – hour.

PipByrne
Bendigo, Australia
“VILLA KIPAS - PERFECTION IN PARADISE!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

Divine is the only way to describe Villa Kipas...true luxury and relaxtion. Easy on every count and superb in every way. Bali so cheap to shop, dine and indulge! If your idea of Bali is Kuta then think again and enjoy Seminyak - which is classy and very family friendly. Delightful staff ensure Villa Kipas super clean. Here's a quick run down of our day...Wake, 2 minute walk to beach and stroll along the sand, return to a fabulous cooked breakfast (included in rate), back to the beach for a massage, foot scrub, manicure, pedicure, (or you can book all these in Villa too), swim - even some beach shopping!, back to the Villa - oh heck, let's have a swim in the private pool!., shower, a Bintang by the pool and then off for lunch (lots of great dining within 5 minutes - take a taxi or the Villa driver), back to read a book by the pool or an afternoon snooze. Here's a tip - teach yourself some cocktail recipies before you go because you'll change for dinner, make a Cocktail, turn on the music and relax in the comfy outdoor setting under fans before you head off for dinner - try Ku De Ta, Potato Head, Chandi - lots to choose from in every dining style very close. For shopping try the Seminyak Square markets or the Flea Market near Ku De Ta - I bought some fab freshwater pearls from Jimmy in the Flea Market! Villa Kipas I'll be back - you are truely wonderful!

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
MDSwain
Sydney, Australia
“Villa Kipas.......WOW”
Reviewed December 17, 2012 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

I have stayed in many hotels and accommodation over time. Villa Kipas is one of the best. I had to wait a few weeks before I wrote this review as I found the whole experience of the villa to be overwhelming. In a good, (no, great!!) way. From the moment we arrived in Bali to the moment we left, the staff from Villa Kipas were outstanding. Diah looks after you like you were her own family. Sri, who provides the massages, has the hands of a magician. Driver on tap and the Bali based manager is available by phone 24/7. The bedrooms and ensuites were spacious beautifully appointed and well maintained. The living area, with the doors opening onto the outdoor area was relaxed and comfortable in that balinese style. The kitchen was great (but who wants to cook a meal in Bali!). The breakfast provided each day was a highlight. The private pool was an oasis away from the hustle of the streets. It was also well maintained each day. Feeding the fish in the ponds around the pool was fun each day, even when they jump out of the water when you feed them.
I cannot fault Villa Kipas nor the way the staff handled all aspects of our stay from booking through to check out. I highly recommend this location.

tobiasjwi...
Singapore
“Another flawless experience”
Reviewed August 1, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

It's very rare that i feel the urge to a) return to a place twice and b) write about it but Villa Kipas has got me on both counts... Without repeating myself too much, they've done it again on all fronts. From initial contact, booking, arrival through to departure I had another fantastic trip!!! Pretty sure they've renovated too as the place looks amazing, new gardens, art work and upstairs balcony area. I could not recommend this place enough... Perfect location, perfect service, perfect villa. Thank you again team Kipas.

Traveling group: Solo
MichaelWe...
Brisbane, Australia
“Fanbloodytastic”
Reviewed July 7, 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

This is the second time I've been to Villa Kipas in as many years. And whilst I didn't think it was possible, I had an even better time than my first visit.
When you walk through the entrance, the place just exudes this aura that makes you feel relaxed and recharged - no thesaurus can list the amount of superlatives I feel I should use to describe Villa Kipas.
On the last day of our visit, Mr Windi organised a massage in-house by the pool, it was a great way to end the trip and my only regret was I didn't think beforehand to get one every day!
Having a private pool, the staff, the location (close enough to the centre of Seminyak, but far enough away to have peace and quiet) and the King size bed are the things I look forward to the most about Kipas and I'm already looking forward to my next visit.

PLFM
Brisbane, Australia
“Third times the Charm!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

This is the third time I have visited Bali and stayed at the lovely Villa Kipas. Just as I remembered, the villa is stunning, and the staff fantastic. Diah came in daily to cook breakfast (yummy), and we really enjoyed talking with her about fun things to do during our stay. Mr Windi and Romi (managers) were very helpful, and our driver Wayan ensure that our day trips were fantastic - even giving us extra options while we were out to see a traditional Balinese home. This holiday was especially special for us as we became engaged. When the owners heard about this, they sent us a bottle of Moet to celebrate - such a thoughtful thing to do. Another thing which made our trip so good was the list of suggested restaurants and bars to visit put together by the owners. We really enjoyed working our way through their menu and cocktail suggestions.

We look forward to our next stay at Villa Kipas!

ginacol
Australia
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed May 20, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Just spent 8 days in Bali at Villa Kipas.
The Villa, the staff and all the extra bits were fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend and visit again.

Traveling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing