Firstly, thankyou to the amazing staff at Bonsia Villa's! We have been to bali a few times and will definitely be staying here in the future! The villa was large and beautifully designed, the staff friendly and always helpful! For the price you will not find somewhere especially around Seminyak for this such value.
There are plenty of great places to eat and even the famous bintang supermarket if you feel like stocking up your kitchen to cook in the well equipped kitchen. With a larger than bar fridge to hold plenty of stock...
With only a few villas you get a very personally experience.
In a few reviews I have seen comments about the pool temperature that has made me laugh! We went for many swims at all times of the day and always felt it pleasant and of a perfect temperature...
Thankyou to Rudi and his staff for a great experience... see you next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonsai Villas offers spacious uniquely designed Asian and Japanese style fusion accommodation.Built with natural teak timber and tasteful antique furniture gives a serene relaxing atmosphere.In this quiet haven you will feel a sense of special friendliness free from everyday pressures.Situated in the centre of Seminyak,within walking distance to shops,restaurants, night life and all the excitement of this area.You will arrive as guests and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bonsai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bonsai Villas Bali/Seminyak